Chapter 2: Dreams(Ross' POV)

Oh man, I don't wanna remember last night. That dream...I mean I love them and all but...Ugh, I just don't wanna think about it. I look up and see Barney standing there, just staring into the offices, weird. Let's just try to act natural...What would I usually do in a situation like this?

"*sigh* Being de first one here is kinda....lonely." I guess I should...hug him? Without hesitation, I run towards him and hug/attack him. I fall on top of him and the dream from last night flashes back. 

Me, Adam, and Jin were taking turns making out.While I was giving Jin some attention, I spot Barney walking in with his eyes wide. I pounced, almost kissing him when... 

The dream ended.

My mind returned and the first thing I see is Barney blushing like crazy, those plump lips of his... I snap out of the trance I was in and rush to my office yelling," Sorry and good morning Barney!"

I close the blinds, lock the door, and pull my snuggie over my now red face. Fuck! I hate this! Why did I have to fall in love with my best friends!!! It's wrong to think of them that way... The feeling has only gotten worse since...Jin left. I miss him so much, I wish he never left... I know! This weekend, the four of us could hang out, just like old times!

Thinking about it now...I should probably wait a while before that, I have to mentally prepare for this first, after all that would mean I would have to be in the same room as the three people I loved equally, and I love them more than any amount of words could never explain...They were the people I felt most comfortable around, the people who made me feel...wanted, the people who made me feel complete. Oh Irene, why does it have to be like this?! Why can't I be happy just being friends?!

"I should start working now...*Sigh*"

And thats that!

Yes I used Irene, so what?

I mean Ross has watched the MCD series

 I hope you guys liked the chapter, vote and comment, all that stuff, and I'll see you all in the next chapter!~