Chapter 3:Barney?! (Sky's POV)

Me, Jin, and Ross were doing something I never thought would happen, we were all making out, taking turns with each other. Two of the three people I fell in love with returned my feelings. This is the happiest moment in my life. It was currently Ross and Jin enjoying each other, I honestly don't know how to describe this feeling...Seeing two of the people I love making out, but knowing that they love me equally as much as they do towards each other. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Barney enter the room in shock. Ross lets go of Jin and I take my chance to pounce on him. He's slightly shocked ,but he soon melts into the kiss. Nothing in the world could possibly be more perfect than right now....

I wake up and I find myself in my own bed. I guess it was just a dream...

A dream I wish would come true.

Shut up mind, they would never love me...

I guess I should hurry up before I'm late

*Time skip to arrival brought to you by CORN DOGS!!!*

When I arrive, I see a light coming from under the door, I guess someone arrived before I did, how strange...Entering the large room, I notice two offices doors closed, Barney's and Ross'. Ross' blinds were drawn so I can't see inside. I look through the small spaces in  between and I could distinctly see a blushing Ross, maybe he's a bit sick. He looks like he doesn't want to be bothered, I guess I shouldn't bother him. 

Curious about him, I go into Barney's office and find him blushing as well, huh?   "Morning Barney!"  He jumps a little at my loud hello.  "H-hey Adam's, mornings to you..."   "Barney, is something wrong? Your face is red, are you sick too?"  "No, I'm nots sick...wait, what do yous mean by too?"   "Ross looks red in the face too so I just assumed that he's a bit sick. Why?"   Barney just stays there not saying a word, his eyes widening slowly as if he's realizing something, and getting a bit more red.   "Barney?"

All of a sudden he falls out of his chair, onto the floor, and yells like he's being murdered.     "AGHHHHHH!!!!!!"    "BARNEY?! WHAT'S WRONG?!?!"  I stand by him, not knowing what else to do. Tears begin to fall down my face, he looks he's in so much pain right now, what do I do? I stay by his side and after a while, Barney's yelling subsides.  Ross rushes into the room saying,"What's going on?!" 

I explain that Barney was in a lot of pain and I stayed with him. Ross asks him with tears falling down his face,"Barney? Are you ok?"   He sat up, still on the floor.   "My back just really, hgh, hurts for a bit there, it was really weirds. It was like something was rippings my skins..."  "Where?"he motions towards his back, I went behind him.   "I'm going to lift your shirt to see if your ok, okay?"    "ADAM, NO!"    I did it anyways and saw something...strange. His back had a huge burn mark on it, the skin still looked thin. I trace a finger on his back.      "Barney...what's this?" Ross came over and saw it as well, his eyes opened wide. Ross asks," Barney what happened to...your back?"  He remained silent. I say, "Barney, it's fine if you don't want to tell us, but whenever you feel like telling us, well be here, after all we really care about you."    " Thanks you Adam, I'll tells you both eventually..." In the background Max yells,"You all better be working!"  "I guess we need to work before he turns into mad Max" " Heh I guess so...", here's to another long day...

And that's the end of that! Why does Barney have a huge burn mark? IDK

I might keep it a secret for now~

Why did he have those pains?   I'll tell you eventually~

 I hope you chibi's enjoyed, vote, comment, all that stuff, and i'll see you all in the next chappie, BYYE!!!!