-{3}-

The show was over and I had butterflies. Mel and I just chilled out until most people left the stadium so it would be easier to get out later. We also just wanted to enjoy ourselves and chill for a while. It was crazy to think that it was their last show for a year and a half.

Both of us just sat in a non awkward silence.

"Annabelle" Mel said. I nodded for her to continue but she sat in silence for a moment. I noticed a few messages from Jason, not bothering to read them.

"He- I mean Harry noticed you." she said sounding a bit shocked.

I nodded and smiled a little, looking up from my phone.

"Do you think he will do anything like try to contact you now since he saw you?" she said.

No. He wouldn't and I knew he wouldn't. Mel thinks that I'm too negative and that he would if he could but I know he doesn't really care.

"Not sure. Probably not." I said standing up and we started to leave.

We were in there for a while so it gave everyone time to rush out and leave. Once we got in the car, I plugged my phone into the aux cord and I hi shuffle on our favorite playlist. It consisted of 0f all 5 of one direction's albums, both of 5sos', the 1975 and Justin Bieber's Purpose.

I drove the first half of the ride home and let her sleep. I couldn't help but think about Harry. I can't believe he saw me. I mean I'm not sure how I feel about this I can't even think straight. Am I mad? Sad? I think I'm mostly just confused. I miss him so much and I keep that low key. No one needs to know. I just hate being reminded about him. Mel thinks we won't date and that we will go straight to marriage if Jason and I break up and I think that's funny because neither of us see each other that way. 

She woke up just in time for us to switch and I remembered that Jason texted me. The last one said "call me NOW" which got me worried. I pulled up his number and called it and he answered almost immediately. Mel already knew who it was, I could tell by her facial expression.

"Annabelle what the hell?!" Jason yelled through the phone loud enough for Mel to hear.

"whats wrong?" 

"Why were you not answering me for the past three hours? Are you crazy?"

"No i was at the show with Melanie, i'm sorry i should have texted you-"

"no" he cut me off. "I cant believe you thought this was okay, Harry doesnt even like you anyway, youre better off with me."

"Im sorry" i replied as he hung up.

"Such a dick." Mel mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I shook my head.

"Mel no he isnt, he was just worried."

She scoffed but i acted like i didn't notice as i drifted off to sleep.

Mel dropped me off to my apartment, I felt like I was only asleep for like 5 minutes. I'm tired. Super tired. She gave me a hug and told her to text her in the morning. I searched for the keys in my purse and walked got in the elevator to my place. I unlocked the door and struggled to get my shoes off, stumbling a bit since I was half asleep and it was like 3am so I just went right to bed in what I was wearing, I didn't care.