(Chapter 5) Money is a Passion

NOTE: (y/ln) = your last name

            (y/fn) = your first name

            (y/hc)= your hair color

            (y/hl)= your hair length

            (y/ec)= your eye color

            (y/fc)=your favorite color

            (y/dc)=your dress color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I-...I'm... (y/fn) (y/ln)."

Your father excused himself. Nijimura and you stood alone in the parlor. The light coming out of the glass panels hit Nijimura at different angles casting shadows upon his face. He appeared angry.

You turned on your dusty bare heel and attempted to walk out of the parlor and back to the garden when a hand jerked your wrist.

"Please don't run away again," the request came out demanding yet shakily. You turned to face Nijimura. His grey eyes seemed to be pleading with you. So instead you abided by his request.

Once he released his vice grip you sat down in a couch. Nijimura sat at one end of the couch and you on the other. You stared off into space ignoring his presence. He crossed his legs and stared at you.

Nijimura was observing your unmasked features. The girl sitting beside him was just as Akashi had labeled her,

..."impressive"

Nijimura admired the features of her face. He liked the fact that she naturally sat up straight. Her head was held high as though she had never once hung her head low in defeat. Her frame was pretty and picturesque. He felt as though she was the kind of girl you saw in an 18th century oil painting portrait.

"Are you gonna stare all day? A picture will last longer," (y/fn) growled at him.

He cocked an eyebrow. Then he pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of her.

"Hey?!"

"Don't get upset I'm just making sure I can admire you for as long as I'd like."

(y/fn) blushed.

Nijimura snapped another picture.

"Stop that!"

He chuckled and stood up holding his phone above his head. The girl jumped up for it.

"You're gonna have to jump higher than that," he laughed.

(y/fn) grew angrier and jumped more. She climbed onto the Victorian couch ready to pounce on Nijimura.

"Hey now! Ladies don't stand on their couches," he teased as he tried to get out of her reach.

Yet you crouched down poised and ready to attack. Then you launched yourself at Nijimura like a lion attacking its prey.

You slammed into him and tackled him to the ground. He landed on the Persian rug with a thud. You were on top of him pulling at his clean pressed button up demanding the phone.

"Give it to me!"

"Give it to me!"

"Give it to me!"

Nijimura laughed as your hands patted him down. Your fingers searching every inch of him making him ticklish.

Then he got annoyed. He grabbed your hands and pinned you down he flipped around and threw you to the ground. This time you hit the Persian rug with a thud and Nijimura sat on top. He held you tight. Your wrists didn't budge and you're legs didn't kick. Both of your chests were rising and falling. Nijimura sat on top of you. Getting a full view of your defenseless body. He smirked obviously liking what he saw.