Oh, baby baby!

Just a few weeks later, almost a month into my pregnancy, I find myself being dragged into the city. A small lump has just begun to form under my stomach, and sometimes I find myself holding it tentatively in public. No more crop tops for me. I've gone to baggy T-shirts and sweatpants now. The other girls know that somethings up with me, but I think they're passing it off a stress. They've already got one pregnancy in mind, and luckily it has nothing to do with me.
Today bloom has dragged us winx out to the shopping center. She has been handling her pregnancy with ease. Instead of her usual crop tops she now wears lavish dresses fit for a queen, and her hair is always perfectly styled. It wouldn't do justice to say that I was envious of her. It was so much more than that.
She goes off with Sky and Stella to look at baby clothes and furniture, while the rest of us are supposed to go and do whatever we want. That was what Bloom told us to do, but really what she wanted was for us to look for gifts for her baby shower.
As Bloom and her entourage skip off, Flora and I go wondering around while Musa runs off to some music store.
Flora and I talk for a bit, mostly about school work. While I've been trying to find a place to keep the baby, how to hide my bump when it grows bigger, and how I'll pay for the little bundle, Floras been doing my homework and essays for me.
I've asked her how I could ever pay her back for all ages been doing, but she just smiles and tells me that's what friends do.
After a little bit Flora stops and looks to a store.
"Hey, is that the new place?" She asks, referring to a now finished building that had been in construction for months. The blue sign over the glass door reads 'Oh Baby Baby!'.
"Huh." I say. "Looks interesting, want to go check it out?"
Flora gives me a suspicious look. "For you, or for Bloom?"
I laugh. "We'll see."
As soon as we enter warmth swarms my body, and I smell baby powder and cleanX. The walls are a light green, and to the right there's a gated play center where a small group of young kids play with each other. There's a pull in my heart as I imagine my little baby as apart of that group.
"May I help you?" Asks a light voiced pixie with all blue eyes from the front desk. I shake my head, realizing that I had been staring like a creep at those kids, and nod.
"Yes, I'm sorry. Just wondering, what is this place for?" I ask.
The woman smiles brightly now, seeing as I'm a possible customer.
"This is a center for soon-to-be mothers!" She tells me. "Here we train pregnant woman from one month up to their birth date. We teach everything from how it will be to give birth, to how to take care of your baby! We even do gynecology exams for free at the purchase of lessons!"
I suck in air. "And, do you provide full patient secrecy?"
The desk woman nods. "Nobody will know you are here, except for yourself. We do not even require and age!"
A smile lights up my face, and I look back to Florida to find that she is grinning right back.
"Here, take a pamphlet, and give us a call back if you're interested!" She hands my a baby blue pamphlet with a picture of a sleeping infant on the front, and me and Flora head back out.
Finally, some good news today!