Riven x Dildo

Pov: Riven

I was very worried about Timmy. He seemed super stressed about rightfully so. I knew that sex would take him mind off of all this pregnancy business.
Sometimes I feel like that's all I'm good for though. Timmy says he loves me but I sometimes feel like he's just I this relationship for the sex.

How can I tell him that though?

I guess I just have to support him and all he's going through and hope for the best.

I really love him. I remember the first time I questioned my sexuality. I was 14 and Timmy was the first boy I ever had a crush on. I bought a purple sparkly dildo and experimented while thinking of him. After that I knew I was gay. I've had a few boyfriends after the fact, but none I ever loved as much as Timmy.

I never told Timmy just how much that dildo meant to me. Almost as much as he does.

I turned over to see Timmy asleep next to me. I grabbed the dildo and looked at it. The way the sparkles caught and reflected the light was magnificent, but it was kind of dirty. I grabbed it tight and decided to go wash it off in the bathroom sinks.

I got out of bed and put on a black jacket and red skinny jeans from Aeropostale. As I walked out the door and down the corridor I bumped into someone.

The dildo went flying. My eyes followed it through the air as it landed right into the hands of.

Techna.

She opened her mouth very wide and gasped. Her eyes kept flicking back and forth from the dildo to me, still sitting on the floor.

All of a sudden she got a sad look in her eye.

"Techna, I-"

"Save it." She cut me off. Her expression was no longer sad. It was furious.

She held the dildo high above her head and began to dance. Saying something under her breath. Wait a minute. I realized that dance. It was the winx club transformation dance!!

"Wait!" I moved to stop her but it was too late.

As soon as she transformed she clenched her hands into a tight fist. Snapping the rubber to pieces. She let the broken dildo fall to the floor.

"Have fun with Timmy." She spat as she sashayed away.