Congradulations

I don't know what to do. I ran out of the room in tears and I've been in my room crying for the last hour. Pull yourself together, Techna. You are strong and you don't need any man's help. You can handle this on your own.
"Eeeeeeee!" I heard a squeal from the other room.
I ran to my mirror to make sure my green eyeshadow and pink matte lipstick was still all in place. It was, good I didn't want anyone to know I'd been crying for the past hour.
As I followed the noise I found Bloom and Stella. Stella was obviously to source of the screaming.
"W-what's going on?" My voice cracked a little but I quickly covered it up.
"Bloom is having a baby!! Did you know?!" Stella squealed again.
"Yes," I said, faking excitement, "it's soooo cool!"
"Yeah," Bloomed flipped her velvety orange hair, "totally cool."
"I know a lot about science and biology, so I can help you through this." I offered.
"Oh thank you Stella!" Bloom hugged me, tight.
"Careful! The baby!" I screamed.
"Oh right!" Bloomed jumped off of me. "You're always looking out for me, thanks!"
"Yeah, sure." I sighed. No one has to know that I was talking about my baby.
Bloom and Stella started squealing and making small talk so I quietly backed out of the room. I ran downstairs and into the courtyard.
I kept my head down and tried to keep a low profile. I kept thinking about how  Bloom was able to have a baby and everyone was going to be happy about it. And how Timmy didn't actually like be and I was still pregnant with his baby. I didn't know what to do. I could hide it for maybe a month, but after that...
BANG!
"Oh sorry!" Said a kind voice.
"Who?" I looked up, "oh hey Flora, it's ok."
"Everything alright," she asked, "you look stressed."
"Yeah," I sighed, "well no, I'm just really upset about Bloom and the whole baby thing. I mean, I'm happy for her but I'm just very upset that she gets to have this thing," I gestured to my stomach area, "publicly and I don't know I'm just like really-"
"Hey," Flora said, "I'm sorry this is so hard for you. I know it's not fair but, do you wanna do something good for your little bundle of joy?"
"Like-?" I questioned emptily.
"Like going baby clothes shopping!"
"That sounds really nice right now" I smiled, "you always know how to make me smile."
Flora and I walked into town and to a baby store. It had a big blue sliding door and the walls were lined with racks of cute little clothes.
"Awww, look at these!" Cooed Flora, hold on up a pair of pastel yellow shoes.
"These are cute," I took them from her hands, "especially since I don't know there gender yet."
"Yeah but I don't think that's really nessicary." Flora said. "I mean like gender roles are stupid, boys can wear pink and girls can wear blue."
"Yeah!" I said. "You're really smart Flora!" Almost as smart as me!
We got a few more items, a pink shirt, two pairs of blue pants, and a green bib, then we got on line to pay.
On our way back to school I bumped into someone again. I flew backwards and all of my stuff fell out of my bag. I scurried to pick it all up.
"OMG I'm so sorry I didn't see- Techna?"
I looked up and saw MUSA!
"Hey," she said slyly, "what's all this baby stuff for?"
"Um, um I.." I stuttered, I couldn't find an answer.
"It's for Bloom!" Cut in Flora.
Thank you, I silently thanked her.
"Oh!" Musa's eyes light up. "That's such a good idea!"
By this time I had packed everything back into the bag and started to back away.
"Yeah it's a really good idea. You should go, do that... too," I suddenly felt sick, "Gotta go!"
I'm not sure how I did it but I somehow ran all the way back to campus. Once in my room I threw up in the garbage can. Morning sickness, great, and I thought my day couldn't get any worse.