Kiko the Rabbit

The life of Kiko was getting more restless as the years went on.
He began as Blooms faithful companion, but after she met the winx he became her side friend.
In spite he began to do odd jobs around the magic realm, anything from murder to gardening, he did it all. After a while he cleaned up his act, got a doctorate and a bachelors degree. One in the medical career, on in law.
But this new life didn't suit him, he soon became restless once again. After Bloom married Sky he lashed out again, went to a strip club, got it on with a hot siren named Bluebe. A few weeks later and he found out Bluebe was pregnate, with his child.
That had been a year ago.
Now he looks at himself in the reflection of a puddle. A rusty scar dashes across his right eye, his fur is rugged and unwashed, and his eyes are dull and tired. He wears a trench coat.
He's been doing it for a while now, selling drugs to some stupid kids, giving the money to Bluebe when she's not looking.
He never talked to her, not ever since the night he impregnated her. It was an odd process, and she had no idea that she could become pregnant.
He stands across the street from her town house now, watching as the rain hits her windows and glows Amber from the light. He holds a thick wad of money in his right paw. The most he's ever made.
He scampers across the street and up her fence, then settles himself on the firm branch of one of the bushes directly outside of her window. The exercise makes him breathless, and he is reminded once again of his aging body.
He stares inside, to the dining room.
Bluebe scrambles around with bowls of baby food, still in her waitressing outfit. Since her pregnancy she took up the job.
Around the table sits five toddlers, all in brightly colored highchairs. Instead of having on human child, Bluebe had a litter of hybrids.
The first born was little Johny, a blonde little boy with a fluffy rabbits tail. After him was Jamie, a cute little girl with shortcut blue hair. Then, Shakira, a squishy faced brunette with two long bunny ears. Then Phillip, a chubby little boy with red eyes and an aching for anything sharp. Lastly, there was Junie. She was the cutest, and the best part was the she was absolutely normal, save for the gills on her neck. She was the only one who resembled Bluebe, Kikos genes were too strong with the others.
Kiko let out a sigh, then jumped over to the door. He put the money lightly on the welcome mat, then knocked as loud as he could before dashing off.
He had another prego person to look out for.
And it wasn't Bloom.