NSFW SEXY TIMES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Pov- Timmy
After I came out to Techna I felt a huge weight lift off of my shoulders. And then another one immediately dumped back on. I was glad I finally got to stop hiding but down its a little too late.

Techna was going to have my baby.

I needed something to get my mind off of this.

I picked up the phone and called the first person that came to mind.

"Heyyyy," a sultry voice came from the other line.

"Hey Riven," I said, my voice was wavering. Oh no. I could not cry right now.

"Timmy are you ok?" Riven asked.

"Yeah I just," I took a deep breath, "I've got some stuff going on right now."

"Do you want me to come over?"

My eyes started to tear up. "Yes please."

"I'm on my way." And the line went dead.

I'm so glad I've got someone like Riven in my life. I heard a knock on the door.

"Hi." I said as I opened the door.

Riven kissed me.

"I have something important to tell you." We sat down on my bed. "You know how I've been fucking Techna as a cover for the fact that I'm gay?"

"Yeah." Said Riven.

"Well... She came to me today and told me she's pregnant!" I started to cry.

"Hey baby," Riven hugged me and wiped my tears. "It's gonna be ok."

"I told her I couldn't take care of the baby because I was gay and in an relationship with you."

Riven kissed me again. "I'm so proud of you for coming out. You're very brave. Now," he said pinning me to the bed, "do you wanna celebrate?"

I felt better already. I nodded and Riven pulled down his pants. His penis sprang up and I gasped. Riven pulled down my pants too and then pulled me into a kiss.

He graded lube off of the desk beside him (I keep it there for easy access) and he poured it all over my asshole. Soon he pushed two fingers inside me and I almost came.

"Riven," I whimpered, "please."

Riven understood and thrust his penis into to me. Hard. It burned deep inside me and I saw stars. After a while Riven took out a purple sparkly dildo and shoved it up my butt, along with his already hard dick. I screamed and the feeling of two dicks inside me. I felt myself pass out from the pleasure.

Later on, when I came to, Riven was lying next to me. He was curled up and asleep. He looked so peaceful that for a moment I was sure that everything could really be alright.