The Truth

The next morning I woke up to the sound of earsplittingly loud rock music. I gripped the sheets and moved a hand over my womb. This kind of wake up cannot be good for the baby. Even though I'm only two weeks in, I like to imagine I can feel the baby's life force glowing right inside me.
It gives me the willpower to continue day to day, and to keep this precious little secret.
If I was to tell any authority at Alfea, I would be kicked out of school and sent home. At home it would be even worse.
The only person who knew my secret was Flora, but that was all about to change today.
It was time to tell the father.
I found Musa lounging on the sofa with her radio blaring next to her. She claimed that music helped to solve her hangovers, but she was fast asleep on the couch with her mouth wide open.
I smiled, turned the volume down, and smoothed a piece of hair behind her ear.
Damn, motherly instincts already kicking in.
The door across from me suddenly swings open, and in walks Bloom. Her luscious orange hair is tied back around her head, with pierces falling down like streams full of fire. She wears a fashionable baby blue dress that stops at her knees, and leggings that shimmer with white and silver threads. Ever since her marriage to, Prince Sky, she's been dressing like she's already a queen. I look down at my own outfit, which is just my bird pajamas. And I wasn't even planning to change today.
As soon as she spots me a smile spreads across her face. She rushes over and grips my hands tightly, looking me square in the eyes.
"Tecna! Oh, I have the greatest news!" She exclaims, and I look past her towards the door. I have my own news to deliver today.
Nonetheless, I decide to humor her.
"What is it, Bloom?" I try to sound inquisitive, but my stress makes its way into my voice.
Bloom, however, takes no notice of this. "Oh Tecna! I'm pregnant! Isn't it wonderful?! It's Skys, of course, a little prince or princess! I haven't decided when the baby shower will be, I haven't even told Sky yet! Your the first, the nurse just notified me a few minutes ago!"
I am completely speechless.
"But, won't you get kicked out of school?" It's all I manage to stutter out.
Bloom gives off a joyful laugh. "Of course not!" She tells me. " I'm married, and I'm a princess, it's perfectly acceptable!"
I drop her hands and try to give a smile. My bitterness comes out just a bit. "That's great, Bloom. Why don't you go tell Stella? She'll be all over this."
Bloom seems to realize that there is something I'm hiding, but her happiness distracts her. She nods gleefully and trots off towards her own room.
I make my way outside. Now it's time to tell Timmy.

                                *

Although nobody wants to admit that the students drink, everyone still knows it happens. After the party the specialists were given rooms here at the castle, to avoid any 'accidents'. I hear that some teachers were secretly giving out free condoms. Would've been nice to know.
Timmys room is on the second floor, and when he answers the door I find him only in his fancy tie and unbuttoned dancing pants. He must've been drinking, I wish I could've drunk.
He seems flustered and keeps one hand on the door, blocking me from entering. "Tecna." He stutters." Whats up?"
I give him a strange look. "Timmy, I have something to tell you."
"Look, I have to pack for our return to school. I really don't have -"
"Timmy it's REALLY important."
"Can't it wait?"
"Timmy IM PREGNANT!"
This stops him dead. He combs his fingers through his hair and let's out a sigh.
"Tecna, look, I can't do this. I can't help you." He stutters.
I give him one look and then storm in. He tried to stop me, but I've already spotted the open suitcase on his bed.
It's filled with leather straps, leather whips, muzzles, handcuffs, chains, viagra, Vaseline, and so many dildos that I start to wonder how the suitcase will ever close.
I flare my arms at the display.
"What is this?" I command.
"WHAT IS THIS?" I scream in absolute anger.
"It's my, it's my uh, stuff." He stutters.
"I'm pregnant with your child, and your exploring your fetishes with some other girl?!" I scream, and his eyes flare.
"I'm fucking Riven, okay!" He takes a dildo from the pile and throws it to the floor in anger. "I'm gay! Tecna, I am gay. I've been exploring my fetishes with Riven, okay? We have been for years now, ever since eighth grade. You were just my cover up story, I never meant to get you pregnant."
I stare at him in disbelief. Now I begin to notice the red whip marks all around his body, the hickeys by his neck, the scratch marks on his chest, and the rope burns on his wrists. While I was having a night full of stress, he was having a night full of kinky sex.
"Un-fucking believable" I mutter, and then storm out of the room.