Kuroko: Flower crowns

I was at a burger place with my boyfriend Kuroko. We ordered to vanilla shakes. I sat back watch Kuroko be happy while drinking it away.

" Hey Kuroko I'm cold." He looked up at me and set his shake down. And slid off his basketball jacket.

" here." I took it out of his hands making our fingers brush against each other's. I know cliché

" Thanks boo. Hey can we go to the park." I said looking at his baby blue locks.

" Sure once second." I waited and soon heard the sound of a empty sucking sound. ( Yah because that's how you describe it. I hate myself.)

We were walking along when I spotted dendrobium orchids. Wow they grow here?

" H-hey Kuroko look." I said pointing at the flowers that were growing.

" Come on I wanna do something with them." I said while walking over to them.

I took a few of them and began to weave them in and out. I soon finished and turned around to find kuroko holding a Daisy flower crown in his hands.

" Here my prince. I now dub the' MY prince and know one else's." he gave me a small smile and his put it on my head.

" Yes and you are now my Princess. Now hurry up i'm going to be late to basket ball and riko will start yelling again."

" Alright alright. lets go." I said finishing up my last flower crown, and began walking back to our high school

I saw Kuroko looking at me so i answered with a 'Yes~'

" Y/N-chan why do you have so many flower crowns." he said with his normal face.

" There's one for kagami and number two and Riko and Kiyoshi, hyūga, Izuki, Mitobe, Koganei, Tsuchida, Furihata, Kawahara, Fukuda." I finished with a big smile.

" Alright," he said with a smile.

TIMESKIP

" ALRIGHT EVERYONE GATHER AROUND Y/N-CHAN HAS SOMETHING TO SAY." Riko yelled

i stepped up to the front and placed a flower crown on Riko's head.

" So i made all of these f-flower crowns a-and t-t-they are for you." i felt someone pat my head i turned around to see kuroko havinng a faint smile on his face.

" But you should shower first. because you all don't smell.....amazing." i said looking up with a smile. i noticed that they were all blushing or had their mouths open a tad bit. The reason is because i are very shy around the basket ball team it took me months to even say hi to Testu.

TIMESKIP

when they all came out they bowed say thank you and put them all on one by one.

" THANK YOU MISS QUEEN, FOR THE GIFTS." they all said with a smile, or slight smile.

A huge blush spread across my face and i said a quite your welcome.

I then felt someone pull me into them, i turned to see Testu hugging me from behind. I know he will never admit it but he's jealous. but i love him. I also felt two small paws at the end of my leg. I looked down to see number two waging his tail with his little doggy crown staying on his head. I bent down to pick him up and snuggle him in my arms.

I soon looked back to Testu and reached up and pecked him on the cheek before grabbing his hand and walking out.

Meh good enough for me i guess. thanks soooo much to the people that are giving this a try.
and we gladly take requests. Aerla~