Kaneki x dying ghoul reader

The CCG was closing in on me my mask was slowly cracking away as I dodged the quinque. I was backed up into a dark alley way. Crap!

"Just give up you ghoul you're dead anyways!"
Before I could respond I felt something spear through my stomach. I looked down to see a pulsing red spear through my stomach.

"See look what happens when you mess around I told you now let me see your face,"
He slowly walked towards me and ripped away my mask showing my gem e/c eyes and h/c hair spilling out from my hood.

"Tsk and the thought that you might be pretty for a ghoul what foolish thoughts," he retracted his quinque from my stomach leaving a hashing hole. I fell in shock and pain and just sat there.

"Y/n! Y/n!"

Kaneki..

"Kaneki." I shouted with what energy of me was left. I saw him land on the building next to us. His eyes widened with shock and anger. He hopped right down next to me and scooped me into his arms cradling me. I could feel his tears seeping through my hoodie as he shook.

"B-behind you-... Hurry and go!" I wheezed out.  I could see him clenching his jaw. He carefully set my head down and went over to the investigator. I heard distant screams and punches while slipping in and out of Conscience.  Foot steps soon came into my head, I looked over to see kaneki with tears streaming down his face.

" y/- y/n-"

"shh save- your -breathe I don't wanna..... Hear it."

He bowed his head into my chest. I could feel wet cold tears going down my face and warm ones on my chest.

He lifted his head to look me into the eyes.

"I regret not doing this sooner," before I could muster out something to say I felt his lips connect with mine into a deep kiss.

After a few bittersweet seconds he sat back up and hugged me. His body shaking on mine.

My Field of vision slowly darkened as his cries and curses faded all together.

Goodnight kaneki.

Wow Okay well that was sad this was made and requested
for and by @BMOisLyfe  thank you for reading And IM BACK!!! MORE TO COME? YES!

Bye until next time~