Hinata: jealous

Dating hinata Shoyou was not easy. He is very energetic and hyper but non- the less I love him.

I sprinted my way back towards the gym, finally after two months I can get out of that usless art camp in Tokyo. Don't get me wrong I love Tokyo but having not seen hinata or the others has broken me down.

I rammed the doors open causing everyone to stop and stare at me. I soon felt arms around me I looked up to see my oranged haired boyfriend.

" Y/n I missed you so much." I giggled and began to kiss his lips for a sweet few seconds.

" Cough* good to see you back Y/n but we really need to practice, so if you could go sit next to yachi that would be nice." Dachi said. I nodded my head as I made my way to the bench. I looked over to see a blonde girl with a small side ponytail.

" Uwahhhh yachi-San look. " I looked in the direction I heard from hinata's voice and saw him do one of his quick spikes.

Pow

The girl clapped with a big sparkle in her eyes.

" Alright clean up good practice, get rested up for tomorrow's game"
I walked over to hinata to give him a quick kiss but was soon rejected when he went to go talk to yachi.

A pout spread across my face as I watched him go away. Or so I thought.

---------------

Hinata had a smirk across his face as he quickly turned around a swept you into a sweet passionate kiss. After a few moments he broke of and leaned into your ear.

" sleepover I will walk you home after I shower" he placed a quick peck on your check and left you a blushing mess on his way he fist pumped into the air with a grin spread out in his face.

" That's my boy," tanaka added.

-----your POV-----

" You know you don't have to be all jealous Y/n," I looked away pouting and crossed my arms.

" WAH I was just joking." Hinata said while leaning over into my face. A smile found its way across my face as leaned in giving him a kiss.

" LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG."

" WHAT NO FAIR YOU CHEATED!!" he yelled.

---/////////::::::::---------

And done alright thank you so much for the almost 400 reads and yah. un-edited.