[11-don't leave]

"Olivia what are you doing?" Josh asked just as I finished packing my bag.

"Leaving," I simply said as I made up the bed.

"Why?" Josh asked confused.

"Because of your so called Romeo," I replied as I slung my bag over my shoulder grabbing my phone.

"What?! Okay, but first take my number, I'm always there if you want to talk," Josh said as we swapped numbers.

"Thank you," I said as he surprised me by pulling me into a hug, at first I was at shock and just stood there but then returned it, wrapping my arms around my waist as I hurried my head and that's when a singles tear feel down my check.

If my parents found out where I was they would kill me. You see my parents are as strict as hell, mainly my mum but my dad just goes along with her, if the found out I was staying at Cian's house right now they would kill me. They think I'm staying in a b&b while I go to a few concerts.

"I'm going to now, I might go back home tonight or I might just stay in a b&b for the night and leave in the morning. Goodbye Josh," I said kissing his check before heading out the door and tugging down the stairs. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I was greeted by Dayl.

"um...sorry about earlier, I wasn't myself," Dayl admitted rubbing the back of his neck nervously as he stared at the floor.

"Well I could definitely see that," I replied annoyed, I wanted to leave and he was stopping me.

"Where are you going?" Dayl asked looking around at my bags.

"Home," I simply replied, I'm not in the mood for this.

"What?! Why?" Dayl asked confused.

"Reasons," I replied, damn he was seriously getting annoyed. Dayl was the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Quick the one word answers and use you bloody words," Dayl said annoyed.

Well that made two of us.

"Well what am I supposed to say to you? Your the one who told me to go away," I stated placing my hand on my hip as I watched Dayl's face flatter.

"I didn't mean that," Dayl said, his face softening.

"And how am I supposed to believe that? I want to but I don't," I said trying to get by Dayl.

"Move," I huffed as I tried to get past.

"No," Dayl said blocking my way.

"I said move, please," I replied adding the please.

"No," Dayl replied again.

"And what were you saying a minute ago about one word answers?" I questioned innocently.

"Shut up," Dayl growled.

"Move the fuck out of my way," I said through gritted teeth.

Right now I was like a ticking time bomb ready to blow. Damn did that boy get to me.

~*~

I ended up staying. Why? Because Cian found us and told Dayl to fuck off for a while. Okay maybe he didn't say those exact words but it means the same...right?

Anyhow, Cian somehow managed to convince me to stay till at least tomorrow morning.

So now I was lying on the couch watching Mrs. Brown with Cian. I needed a laugh okay and Mrs. Brown is a classic.

"So how's school?" Cian asked.

"Shit," I replied yawning..what? It's half ten a night.

"That's nice," Cian replied chucking.

"Oh god don't go all Agnus Brown on me mister," I replied laughing.

"Maybe I am Agnus Brown," Cian said smirking.

"What?! You couldn't be? How could you hold such a big secret?" I said dramatically.

"Oh I don't know..you know what Buster Brady is like, he might steal Brendan o'carols identity as well as watch," Cian explained dramatically, amusement glimmering in his eyes.

"You can never trust Buster Brady," I replied agreeing.

"Ya and you can never trust Olivia Grant," cian replied with a checky grin.

"Oh really Cian Morrin? And why is that?" I replied returning the grin.

"Because you aren't supposed to be here, your supposed to be seeing bands," Cian said with a smirk.

"Well technically I have seen two bands, scale 3 and I'm going to consider your house as a b&b because I do get bed and breakfast here," I replied.

"Okay, okay you got me. I'm glad your here, even with all the Dayl drama," Cian said pulling me into a one armed hug.

"I'm glad I'm here to. Who thought I would be staying at the house of mayo's fittest guy," I replied poking his abs.

"Well I mean your right there," Cian replied felexing slightly.

"Bastard," I chuckled smacking his arm a bit harder than intended.

"I know you love me, you can check my camera roll....I may have screen shoted them," Cian said pinching my check.

"I'm happy that I'm here, I'm happy that your happy I'm here too," I said lying my head on Cian's  shoulder.

"Goodnight olivia."

"Night Morrin."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
HOMETOWN tomorrow...holy shit I'm.buzzin

Liv xx

Vote & comment & share & enjoy