Chapter 3: The Unknown Kingdom

Right as Kai  finishes that sentence Azusa lands right beside him.

"What is wrong with you?!? You could've gotten hurt!" Azusa said as she smacks Kai on the back of his head.

"Ouch!" He said rubbing his head."But I didn't, and now that I'm down here. This place looks even cooler." Kai said spinning around in a circle

"Since we're down here already we should take a look around. We're not here to explore we're here to find your father or maybe some information on his whereabouts." Azusa said stopping him

"Okay!" Kai exclaimed trying to hold back excitement.

Both Kai and Azusa, forgetting about Mr. Fluffy and start to look for anything that will aid their search or put it to an end.

Walking around Azusa says to herself, " Hmm, maybe I can ask someone in here."

Upon walking inside a loud voice is heard announcing, "Well fighters and audience it seems like we have a last minute walk in!!"

Azusa stops and looks around and with a shocked face she realizes she has stepped into an arena.

She shrugs and says, "Umm okay, let's do this." Immediately forgetting what she told Kai.

Azusa take up a fighting stance then charges at incoming fighters. She unleashes a flurry of punches and kicks at a speed blinding to them knocking them out cold.

With a cocky facial expression she says, " Hmph, easier than I thought."

The announcer along with audience take a short pause with a surprised look on their faces.

"Uh, well folks it seems that our walk in.....has won!!" The announcer shouts

Caught up in he moment Azusa says, "Yea!! Anybody else want some?!"

A person jumps down from the arena seats, "Yes, I would like to take you on young lady." The person said

"Okay, I didn't get to ask those other people. What is your name mister?" She says stretching

The stranger cracks his knuckles and says, "My name is Konuha Ritasu, the king of this kingdom and you are?"

"Names' Azusa Namake, you sure you want to lose in-front of your people?" She says with a smirk

Konuha chuckles, " Your cocky attitude will be your downfall."

Azusa's smirk fades, "We'll see old man."

Konuha takes up fighting stance, "Yes we shall."

Azusa takes her bow from around her and changes its form into a blade.

Konuha reaches behind near his waist and pulls out two daggers shaped as feathers, always on him.

They charge at each other clashing their weapons, they slide back. Azusa flips backwards into the air turning her blade back into a bow and starts shooting a slew of arrows at Konuha. He connects his blades and slices all of her arrows down through the middle as they come at him....

[Transition to Kai]

Unlike Azusa, Kai has been somewhat trying to look for any information about his fathers whereabouts.

Walking around clueless, "Maybe I should go and find Azusa, she'll have definitely found something by now....hopefully." He said to himself