Chapter 2

(🌟Prussia's PoV🌟)

PruCan? Vhat is zat? I thought to myself.

"Really?" France questioned after she had left. He seemed familiar with the ship.

"Vho's PruCan?" I asked.

"Umm... Hehe," France sounded as if trying to come up with a way to explain. "You see the Can stands for Canada."

"And zee Pru?" I questioned.

"Are you sure you want to know?" France asked.

"I'm quite sure I vant to know," I answered.

"Well it doesn't matter. I'm not going to tell you," France stated. I noticed Spain was off to the side looking slightly nervous since we rarely get serious and also I have a feeling he knows as well.

"Spain, do you know vhat zee Pru stands for?" I questioned.

"Don-" France started, but was cut off by Spain.

"Pru stands for Prussia!" Spain blurted out before France could stop him.

"So she ships zee awesome me vith zee unawesome Canadian?" I questioned.

"Sí, I guess so," Spain replied.

"Brianter! Vhen I find you, you're good as gone!" I yelled knowing she was still nearby.

(🐾Brianter's PoV🐾)

"Brianter! Vhen I find you, you're good as gone!" I heard Prussia shout. I didn't really leave for class because I wanted to see how he would react and eavesdrop on them a bit.

"Uh oh," I whispered to myself. "I guess it's time to get going." I ran out of the dorm and to class. I knew Prussia. After he said that he would've left, but would have to walk with Spain and France until they got to their class. You see Spain and France got into the same class, but Prussia didn't. Prussia got put into my class instead. Lucky for the teachers, but not lucky for me. I knew I had to get their fast and protected before Prussia can reach the class and attack me there.

"Almost there," I panted, still running through the halls of the main building.

"Finally!" I cried as I reached the door. Lucky for me I arrived before Prussia. The bad part was practically no one was here since class didn't start for another ten minutes.

"Shoot," I said underneath my breath. I looked around franticly for someone who was my ally. I finally saw Canada sitting in the corner holding Kumajirou and for some odd reason a red and white football.

"Canada! I need you to help me!" I cried after running up to him.

"What is it Brianter?" Canada asked.

"Prussia's trying to kill me!" I replied.

"Why is he trying to kill you, eh?" Canada questioned.

"I might have told him that I ship you with him," I stated, rubbing the back of my neck.

"W. Why would you do that? You promised not to tell him that I like him!" complained Canada.

"I technically didn't tell him that you like him just that I ship you two," I defended.

"All right, it's fine I guess, but at least make me pancakes for breakfast tomorrow as an apology," Canada suggested.

"I will," I agreed. "Now I need to hide before..."

"Brianter!" I heard Prussia shout behind me.

"Uh oh!" I cried and darted behind Canada.

"Get out of my vay Canada," Prussia commanded.