Chapter 4

(🍁Canada's PoV🍁)

"I vas vondering if you vould like to become zee awesome me's roommate?" Prussia asked me.

I looked at him surprised he actually remembered me and stated, "You really want me to become your roommate?"

"Of course. Vhy else vould zee awesome me be asking you?" Prussia replied.

"I guess. As long as Kumajiro gets to come," I implied.

"Vho's Kumajiro?" Prussia questioned.

"He's my friend polar bear," I answered.

"Zhat's fine vith me. I have a friend animal as well. His name is Gilbird," Prussia agreed while gesturing to the bird on his should who must of been Gilbird.

"I'll get my stuff packed then and move in," I replied, getting up to dump my tray saving some meat for Kuma.

(🐾Brianter's PoV🐾)

I looked around thinking to myself Who would be my roommate? I looked around some more and saw that most people in the co-ed dorms had already partnered up. England with America. France and Spain. Iceland and Hong Kong. Prussia and Canada. Wait Prussia and Canada! Another step to my ship complete. Any way back to seeing who's with who. Italy and Germany. The only ones left was Latvia, Sealand, and Denmark. Great options, I guess. They could always be worse. I'll just observe them and see who two choose to be with and have the last one as my roommate.

(So sorry it's short, but I can't think of anything that wouldn't involve my roommate and I want you guys to decide that. Anyway you guys get to choose if my roommate is Latvia, Sealand, or Denmark. I give you guys a week to decide.)