Chapter 8

(🐾Brianter's PoV🐾)

I ran into my room crying my eyes out. I shut the door behind me and ran to my bed. Ever heard the saying that if someone cries easily or their feelings are hurt easily they wear their heart on their sleeve; well I'm one of those people. I laid on my stomach crying into the pillow when I felt a hand on my back rubbing soothing circles. I tensed up a bit, but remembered that I had a new roommate.

"What happened?" South Korea asked.

"Ca.canada used my human name in front of people who didn't know it and he swore he wouldn't," I explained.

"It's alright. He probably didn't mean," South Korea stated. What I'm seeing now must be rare because when I met him he was really happy and loud like America. I've also heard from other people that he is a lot like America.

"H.how do you know?" I questioned then sniffed my nose.

"I don't, but if you think about it he was probably mad and acted without thinking," South Korea explicated, starting to get cheerful again.

"He was mad," I agreed.

"Then that's probably it! Problem solved!" South Korea exclaimed, back to his cheerful self again. Them there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in!" South Korea yelled at the door. Six people walked in after hearing the response. They were England, France, America, Japan, Russia, and Rayland.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"We're here to tell you that we won't tell anyone your human name," England explained.

"And the we're going to tell you ours'! Fairs fair, bro!" America declared. I smiled faintly.

"Thank you guys. I really appreciate it," I stated.

"I'll go first. My name is Arthur Kirkland," England started.

"Mines Alfred F. Jones. The hero!" America continued.

"Honda Kiku-san," Japan introduced. I took note to switch his name to Kiku Honda.

"Ivan Braginsky," Russia continued.

"Francis Bonnefoy at your service of any kind," France flirted and winked.

"You frog! That was inappropriate!" England yelled at France.

"Arthur, it's fine I'm used to it," I stated.

"My name is Ray Rashmi," Rayland introduced.

"My full name is Nicole McBrian. I really appreciate you guys doing this for me," I stated. I looked around and noticed Canada and Prussia weren't there. "Where's Canada and Prussia?"

"They're still at the cafe when we left," England answered.

"We gave Canada, bro, a bit of a hard time to!" America stated.

"You guys didn't have to do that," I replied.

"Don't worry. He'll get over it. Prussia will probably make him feel better tonight. Ohonhon," France declared. I looked at him confused and then realized what he meant.

"Out! Out with you, you hálfviti!" I cried, shooting up and pushing him out of the room when he was out I relaxed a bit. I then noticed that everyone around me was a bit blurry and the farther they were, the blurrier. I reached up and felt my ear around where my glasses sat. I didn't feel them there and realized I lost my glasses. Those were my only pair too.

"Hey, South Korea, did I have my glasses on when I entered my room?" I asked, addressing the Korean.

"Ya! I saw them fall on the floor over by you bed!" South Korea declared.