<>11<>

A towel is dragged across my face, wiping away the goo and I blink my eyes open for the first time in over a week. Even the slight light from a grimy window hurts my eyes. Once I get a good look at Rin it probably is a good thing that I'm chained up. I look up and turn my head towards someone else.
"Thought you were done with pain were you?"
The man, bald and scruffy, scrutinizes us and stares at Rin's battered figure and my scarred one.
"Nice job Griff." He grunts at a man with messy salt and pepper hair.
"And you, Matt, nice knife skills." He turns his fire hot gaze to a nice looking man with sharp features. I'm guessing that Matt was the man who made the marks on me, and that Griff was the one who beat Rin.
Pure hatred bubbles inside my stomach and I clench my jaw to keep from getting myself into trouble.
"Now, let me introduce myself. Children, I am Dax. You will become...familiar with the sound of your screams." Shivers creep up my spine and chill me. Rin seems furious, but remains as calm as the sky in the summer on the outside.
Dax approaches us, his lanky figure swaying manically. He laughs, and I don't think I hear even an ounce of sanity.
"So... You first, little girl?" He steps closer to me. My heart beats rapidly in my chest, like the fast flutters of the wings of a butterfly. He creeps even closer.
"What'd ya say, girlie? Huh?" His breath puffs in my face, smelling vile and old. He grins and order for my chains to be taken off. I press my back to the chair, flattening myself against the hard steel. As soon as my chains are off of my I take a breath and knock my head against his. He grunts, and stars flash in my vision. He brings his hand up and smacks me straight across the face.
I gasp and close my eyes against the bright red stinging.
"Bad idea, girlie." He growls. Grabbing me by my waist he picks me up and before I get the chance to kick him in his nuts like I'd planned, he slams me down on the concrete. The wind leaves my lungs for much too long before I gasp. My breathing goes in and out, sometimes I can gasp for breath and sometimes I can't. He leaves his hands there. Digging his bony fingers into my sides. He chuckles, and his eyes glow with lust.
My breaths are still short when he flips me over and jabs his fingers into the base of my neck, my sides, and the back of my knees. My legs turn to jelly and I almost black out from the pain. I gasp. He then turns me back over and places his hand above my forehead.
"Should I do this yet?" He shouts out.
"No, I don't think she's strong enough yet." Says someone that I can't see but it sounds like Matt and most probably is.
Dax groans. He turns his face towards mine. Still immobile, I couldn't do anything to him. He laughs. Not a dark chuckle, not at all. Nothing like before.
"You had hope. You hoped I was done now didn't ya? Oh ho ho ho..." He laughs again, loud and arrogant brimming with pure evil. I shake, trembling with fear. I snap my head to the side as he throws a punch for my nose. I catch a glimpse of Rin
He's struggling in the grasp of four manly guards and hia shouts are muted by what I'm guessing is a sound proof plastic mask. But I can make out some words.

Let me take her place.

And I crumble. Not physically, not at all. I stay sharp throwing my head out of the ways of his fast fists. My mind, however, is shattered like glass. He's got bruises all over from previous torture, but he would rather it be him.
I don't know why it breaks me but it does. He sees me tiring and finally smacks my nose with his metal hard knuckles. Blood flows out of my presumably broken nose and I can't staunch it cause I can still barely move.

My ears ring and pressure fills my head like water flooding my thought. His hand is over my face and fire bursts from the inside of me and runs through my veins. I can't even scream.

How long has it been? I still fell the fire, but it isn't there anymore.
It makes no sense. It burns. I can't move. I am fire. I feel like a flame, but the fire is gone-

My thoughts burst as I finally scream, Clenching my fingers into my palm. The pain is too much and I scream and I can't stop. I scream until my lungs give out and I'm gasping for breath. Hands grab my shoulders and a needle goes deep in my arm.
Calm spreads through me as the minutes go by. Its a shocking turnaround.
Shouting eventually makes its way through he vast wall of ringing in my head that refuses to settle down.
"I told you she couldn't handle it."
Its so soft I can barely make out the words that someone shouts.
"You shouldn't have done that she might me dead!"
It comes louder now.
"SHE'S BARELY FIFTEEN!"
The shouts reach their full volume and I cringe. I think I'm lying down, on something cold, maybe? I think so.
What was it that the he did to me? A question flickers in and out of my head, still barely conscious. My eyelids are weighed down by some force. Black hands of despair claw at me but I fight to stay conscious, one though on my mind.
I want to see Rin.
It repeats it self, getting stronger and stronger untill I'm whispering it. And then I get louder and louder, a forte of my raw voice, saying,
"I want to see Rin." It really isn't that loud, however much I wish it was, but it's the extent of my capabilities for now. And then he answers me.
"I'm here, just open your eyes."
So I do. And when I open my eyes I see the same dull ceiling that I saw before I was enveloped with fire. I'm lying on a bed of gel, my skin tingling sweetly.
"Kenta, I'm here, just stay where you are, don't move. But I do. I reach out my arms, despite the pain, and hug him. He grasps my back and pulls me closer, but not to close, so he won't hurt me. Tears leave salty trails down my rosy cheeks and his own tears get my shoulder wet.

" I'm okay." I rasp. Slowly, he lowers me back down and the cool gel of the bed envelopes me in its cool embrace. But I won't fall asleep. Probably they gave me some sort of stimulant to keep me awake for when they torture Rin. I close my eyes and breathe slowly.
"Don't worry, I won't sleep. Just promise me something, okay, Rin?" I think he nods, and then after a second, he mutters an okay.
"Promise me that you'll fight back."
"Okay." He replies and cracks his knuckles.
"Not like that." I whisper, "fight back the only way you can." He breathes in a deep breath, and exhales quickly.
"How?" He asks, his soft, beautiful voice cracking.
"Fight with your soul." I finish. And he gets up, letting himself be led to Dax, and he takes each punch and each cut, letting his mind take over his actions, but doing exactly what he promised me. He fights with his soul and heart, taking every hit, not for me, not for him.
For us.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
Hey guys! I couldn't wait to upload cuz I think it's pretty good sooooo, if you liked it, vote, comment, and hope your having a good Sunday! Bye friends!