Chapter 3: Surprise!

After a long night of sleep I got out of bed suddenly feeling super excited and I started off with some breakfast. It was all set out in my mind pancakes, egg with bacon, raspberries and coffee was on the menu. I couldn't choose which one was the most amazing meal so I decided to make them all.

Then I heard a voice coming from the bedroom, it was Rick. At last my baby was awake and we could have breakfast together. We were still in the Hamptons and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Rick came walking in as if he was just driven over by a bus or attacked by a pair of hyenas. He gave me a good morning kiss and once we were done eating our breakfast he told me to go and get done.

I found something to wear, we left the Hamptons home hand-in-hand. I disliked taking cars because then it was less exercise for me or even us.

There was an ice cream shop and Rick took us there. All sorts of different kinds of flavoured ice cream. Yummy! I was a huge fan/lover for ice cream. We took a look at the flavours and finally we chose.

I got blueberry and Rick got rocky road. It was fantastic spending time with him because he always treats you properly.

Rick's P.O.V

Watching Kate's long brown hair in the wind as she ran to the park made me fall in love with her a little more. She was everything I wanted in a woman and dreamed of.

There was a spot underneath a big Oak tree and we sat under it. I took a blanket and threw it down on the floor and started to unpack the food as Kate fetched us some cold water.

She came back and sat next to me, her head on my shoulder, my arm around her waist. We were both barefoot. "What's the time babe?" I looked at my watch.

"It is 2 o'clock, why?"
"No reason but wow time flies by fast"
"Yes and I was hoping that I could get the best most longest most passionate kiss from a lady I love so very much"
Kate giggled and she had done what I asked. Oh I loved her so much!

A ball bounced our direction and fall into my lap. About 4 children came towards Kate and I. They looked so worried and scared. "E-excuse me si-sir may we have our ball b-back please?" asked a little redheaded boy. I gave him the ball and they ran away.

"Baby are you hungry?" I asked Kate. "Yes but not for food" We giggled and I tickled her, she was laughing and afterwards we ate some sandwiches.

We walked around then I blind folded Kate. I told her to trust me because I was taking her to a surprise place. She most definitely trusted me.

It was only a 15 minute walk, when we got there I immediately stopped. "Honey you ready?" She nodded and when I took off the blindfold she kissed me by the sight she just saw.

Kate touched the horse and he neighed at her. "Babe can we keep him and when we come to the Hamptons again then we can come and visit him?" I laughed and put my arms around her waist and pecked her beautiful lips. "He is your to keep baby" she jumped with joy and kissed me hard that when we parted her lips were swollen.

"I think I will name you Ricky" I said and we giggled. We kissed again but more passionate.

To Be Continued...

*******************

Vote And Comment Please!