Chapter 5: Iron Gates

Saturday. It was time for Kate and I to face Gates, I was ok but I was really worried about my baby Kate. She was so afraid which was kind of unusual. We finished packing our things to set back to Manhattan early enough to still have a little nap and to get some breakfast.

A 1 hour was how long it took when I drove at a slow pace but when I drove fast it was round about 15 minutes. Kate fell asleep on the drive back, at 9:45am we were in my loft. I carried her out of the car and I laid her in my bed which was soon going to be our bed.

Then I carried out our luggage and I crawled in bes with Kate and held her so tight like I was never going to let go no matter what.

After 3 hours Alexis arrived with my mother, for the times that Kate and I were in the Hamptons mother was at a friend's place for a while, they had shopping sprees almost every hour of the day, at least that's what she said.

Kate's P.O.V

I woke up and found myself in Rick's arms my head was in his neck. He was so warm and gentle but I was getting a bit tired so I decided to make my way to the kitchen.

Alexis and Martha were standing and eating at the island bar, sitting on the bar stool but they were talking and laughing too. "Katherine what are you doing here?" asked Martha in confusion. "Oh um...dad and Beckett are sort of together. As in sleeping together, boyfriend and girlfriend" said the hound redhead.

"Finally, its like decades that everyone has wait" I giggled and sat beside in front of them and Alexis offered me some food but I said no thank you.

"So anything you want to tell us not that anything is suspicious" said Alexis.
"Well Castle and I are going to Gates for some talk with her about us"
"Why? I mean you quit your job and everything. Its known off her business what you and dad do. Not that I know anything of what you two do" I giggled.
"Yes I really don't know why but she said if your dad and I don't separate then he will lose his writing career"
"And we all know that he said he will lose his job for you" said Martha and I nodded.
"Kate...dad really loves you. Please don't break his heart like the rest of the women he has been with"
"I will never do such a thing, I love him way too much. I've never loved anyone so much in my life"

They nodded and smiled at me. Martha and Alexis both had to go, Alexis to class and Martha to a fashion show in the area. The time was 1:03/13:03pm and I went to go and wake up my babe. He woke up wanting a kiss and I giggled then gave him one.

We took a shower together and got dressed. I wore a cream tank top with my dark blue skinny and my white wedges. Rick wore a blue T-shirt that showed off his muscles with his denim jeans and white talkies and I had my hair loose.

#At The Precinct

I was in the elevator with Rick, he intertwined our fingers with each other and gave me a kiss on the lips then looked into my eyes and said, "Its going to be ok baby, I'm here" I looked at him and saw the truth in his eyes.

We walked out the elevator hand-in-hand and headed towards Gates' office before we entered we knocked on her door and she said we may enter. Rick and I sat down with out finger still intertwined.

"Mr Castle and Ms Beckett  I'm aware of your relationship but we have got a new lead on your mothers case Beckett and you need to come back so unfortunately you and Castle need tod break up or else he will lose his career and everything he has earned in the past 12 years" said Gates.

My face dropped, that was all Rick's career that he worked for I couldn't let him sacrifice everything he had for me. I knew Gates was lying about my mothers case so Rick and I hadn't bought it. Before I could answer he spoke. "Captain Gates I am willing to lose everything I have worked for, fame, money, anything" she was amazed. "Very well then Mr Castle, you will have to leave your home by tomorrow and you Beckett. Your Hamptons home will be your only home, all your cars except your BMW, 999 000 billion$ will be minuses from your total money you have that leaves you 2 billion only. Your book will all be taken care of and your Hamptons furniture will also be removed"

He nodded his head as Gates left to tell the D.A the deal. I couldn't believe that he gave everything up for me. I must have really loved me. We walked out the precinct and I began to cry as we entered the loft. I trembled and Rick caught me and we sat on the couch.

"Baby don't worry I have your dads watch and your moms ring in my red shirt pocket and I will wear it tomorrow so they won't take those things" I gave a light smile. "Thank you but you gave up everything for me and I can't believe it" my tears stopped in a slow pace. "I'd do anything for somebody I love got it" I nodded and we kissed before we went to get my stuff from my apartment.

******************

#Vote And Comment