Chapter 4: Last Friday Night

The day was long, Rick and Kate spent most of their time with Ricky. They enjoyed their company but Rick was getting a bit bored. He loved it when Kate was happy but now she was paying absolutely no attention to him. Was he jealous over a horse?

9:27/21:27pm. They were still at the stables playing with the horse but they had to get back home because it was late and they hadn't had a car. Kate, she just hadn't understood they had to get back. "Hey Kate we need to get back to the house" said Rick as he was sitting on the white painted fence. "Come on Castle play with the horse" he shaked his head and started walking.

Kate said goodbye to the stable watcher and he took care of the horse Ricky. She ran after Rick who was already halve way, he was mad. "Babe why are you so angry at me what was wrong which I had done?" He faced her. "I-I got us a reservation at an expensive restaurant at 8, that's why I kept on bugging you to get going. I spent 7000$ on dinner for you. I know it's not the point but I want to spend time with you"

"Rick I hadn't known I'm so sorry babe. I will make it up to you some how" she sighed. He brought his hands to her cheeks and kissed her lips, immediately she returned it. "Its ok baby let's just go home" Kate nodded.

Rick's P.O.V

We reached the Hamptons home and I unlocked the door. I headed for the kitchen and started making something for dunner seeing that we lost our booking. Kate went up to the room and she had told me not come in, I figured it was a girl issue she had to take care.

I called Kate down stairs and she came not looking her usual self. We sat at the table and ate dinner which consisted of vegetables, meat and some grape water.

As I lie in bed I saw Kate suddenly get nervous to lay next to me but she got in bed anyway. I turned my face to her and started questioning her, I was curious to know what the matter was.

"Baby is something wrong?"
"I um...I got a call from Esposito and Ryan, they said Gates wants to see us about our relationship tomorrow"
"Well what's the matter with that?"
"They know we are sleeping with each other and-and she said if we don't stop seeing one another you are going to lose your writing career"
"Well then I will lose it, I care about me girlfriend way to much just to let you go. You are the best thing that happened to me Kate and I'm not letting go you, never!"

Tears ran down her cheeks, "Oh Rick that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I love you so darn much" we kissed so lovely and unforgettable. "I...love...you...most" I said between kisses. "Just wait here for a minute" said Kate.

Once she came back she was just in her knee high pajama dress, it was black and she had no underwear on. She came onto her side of the bed and crawled towards me.

Oh I love how she teased me! It was going to get pretty personal once they were done in bed.

***************

# Vote And Comment Please!