Chapter 8: All my love

Tick TOC, tick TOC went the clock in Rick's room I was lying awake for some time now wondering about something. I felt a pair of arms around me and I looked over to see Rick staring at me, "Its 2:58am what are you doing awake?" Rick asked.

"I can't sleep and I haven't been feeling like myself lately, its been going on for about 2-3 weeks and I don't know want the matter is" I said being sick as usual. "We can make a doctors appointment if you like honey" I nodded my head and he kissed my head as I fell back into a deep sleep.

A few hours later...

Rick and I were sitting at the doctors office, we were the only people there. A nurse came out of the doctors office, "Mr Castle and Ms Beckett" we go up and she led us into the doctors office. I was so afraid they might have to take a look at my private areas which was very likely. Luckily for me it was a females doctor, although I even felt uncomfortable with Rick around me but I hadn't dared to say anything in case I would hurt him.

The doctor had done a few test and runs and said she would be back in a few minutes. "Everything will be ok babe, promise. I'm here" I kissed him as we broke free as the doctor came in with a chart.

"Well Ms Beckett it seems to the scanner and to the rest of my colleagues that you are officially pregnant" I was so happy and so was and so was Rick we kissed and he said, "We're having a baby Kate, together" I smiled but the doctor interrupted us. "Um...no you are having twins"

"Even better" Rick and I said in sync. "How many months am I pregnant" she checked through my file looking. "According to this note, you are 5 months pregnant but because you haven't watched you figure you can't see but if you like we can take a look at the gender of the babies" I looked at Rick and both of us nodded.

The blue gel was cold that was placed on belly. You could see two tiny figures on the monitor, happy tears rolled down Ricks cheek and I held his hands. "Congratulations you are having twin girls" we actually hadn't cared about the gender just the babies.

5 years later...

"Kids dinner is ready, go and wash your hands and ask daddy to fetch your little sister please" they replied yes mom in synchronization. We sat happily as a family around the dinner table, Johanna was in her highchair eating some pasta as she messed we all laughed.

The twins Savanna and Hanna were sitting next to each other and enjoying dinner. Rick and I were next to each other too then he whispered into my ear, "We have the perfect family babe" I nodded and quickly pecked his lips.

After a few more rounds of Rick teasing me we had more babies around. It was Savanna (10), Hanna (10), Johanna (5), Marcus (3),and last but not least little baby Cassidy (3 months). Our lives were perfect!!!

The End...