Chapter 6: Save Me

Today was the day that we had to move out of both our apartments for good. I felt a pair of arms around my waist as I sat outside at the park. I was still tired but unfortunately we had to wait for Gates to arrive at 6, but it was only 5:45am. She was going to take extra long.

Rick kissed my neck and I turned around to face him, I was so tired. "Don't worry she will arrive in a bit then when we get in the car you may sleep and at the Hamptons" he said pecking my lips. "Thanks but I feel like I want to sleep now" he nodded showing that he understood. "Well then come here and I will hold you"

I came and he wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his back and my head on his shoulder. I could smell his cologne and immediately I fell asleep.

Rick's P.O.V

With Kate on my body I walked to the loft, it was not far but it made me a bit tired. I actually hadn't cared because I only cared about her, not myself so much. When I stepped in the loft Gates was standing there looking evil as always.
For some reason I wondered why we hears nothing from Jenny, Javier, Lanie and Kevin they were always concerned about us. "Mr Castle I've sent a police officer to take you luggage to your car and everything of yours is there" I nodded. "Captain may I ask where are Lanie, Javier, Kevin?" She sighed. "They resigned from the job when they heard about you and Beckett, I guess you all are a tough bunch of friends. Their electronics have been taken until Tuesday" I nodded my head.

Kate woke up and she slid down my body, she was now facing Gates. "I'm glad to see you are awake Beckett, LT has swept your place clean and its all gone so you and Mr Castle may get a move on" said Gates, I could see the disgust on Kate's face. "Yes sir, thank you"

Moments later...

The drive was not too long but it seemed like forever to me, Kate was sleeping in the car with her head on my shoulder. She was so beautiful when she was asleep too.

Once we reached the Hamptons Kate woke up stretching and she hit me in the face. I laughed at her tiredness and she apologised.

At 3:40/15:40pm we had dinner and I had asked Kate to fetch me my sunglasses in the car and she agreed to. "Castle!" was all I heard and ran down stairs and once I got outside I saw a man in a SUV take Kate, there were only 3 men, one driving and 2 abducting. I punched the one man in the nose and he trembled and fell into the van. Kate was trying to loosen the one mans grip but he smacked her.

Right there I got furious and kicked the guy in the privates and he squirmed. I hugged Kate tight but once I had done so I saw her fall and so had I, everything went black.

______

A week later...

Rick was tied to a chair and Kate was nowhere to be seen or found. He was worried sick about what might have happened to her. All things ran through his mind with possibilities of where she could be. He knew he needed to think positive but knowing his baby was gone he could not.

Rick's P.O.V

Where was I? I hadn't known. My hands we tied and suddenly I got it loose. I had baby oil on my hands and they just slipped out. My head and arms were full of my blood.

I got up and searched the room, I found the door and walked out making sure nobody saw me. I stood against the wall when I heard 2 men coming over to my side and I knocked them out, I took there guns and searched the place.

Then I heard a scream. Kate. It sounded like Kate and I went to the room where I heard her voice. I could hear her crying and saying, "No, please stop. I will do anything" I heard a man respond, "Come on I know you want me so open up to me" I kicked the door open and without even thinking I shot the man. 

Kate got up and jumped in my arms, they were weak but I still held her. She was only in her blue bra and panty, the panty was almost down her legs but I put them on properly. "We have to go Rick!" I nodded and she got on my back. Her clothes were bloody so we burned them. My coat was around her body and I ran with her on my back.

A halve an hour later...

We were at the Hamptons home, we called the police and they came to take our statements. A stout police officer told us that our car was gone and so was most of our furniture. I actually hadn't cared at least Kate was ok.

Later that evening Kate was in the bed with me, he head was on my shoulder and our fingers were intertwined.
"Kate?"
"Yes babe?"
"Before I came to-to get you, had that man raped you or harmed you?"
"No fortunately, thanks for always saving me babe. You are always there for me and I can't even begin to explain how much I love you"
"You're welcome but you're worth saving. I love you so much too, I can't get you out of my head. You drive me crazy baby and I'm never letting you go" she bit her lip and sat over me and kissed me, I returned it.

I gave her the most passionate one ever, I loved this woman and I want her to be my one and only.

******************

#Vote And Comment