Magic and Magick

Before I begin, I apologize if many of these sections are a bit flip flopped and might seem out of order.

            If you haven't realized, throughout this book, I have been switching between the spellings of 'Magic.' and 'Magick'. If you didn't know, these words may sound the same, but actually mean different things.

Magic refers to what a Magician does. Pulls out a quarter behind your ear, randomly throws out your chosen card that somehow went from the card deck, into his jacket, and somehow pulls a stolen hare out from his bottomless top hat. This is called Illusion, and it is meant to deceive you. This is used for entertainment purposes.

Magick on the other hand is what Witches use. A man by the name of Aleister Crowley wanted to push the issue of having Witches Magick separate from Illusion. He supported the addition of the 'K' at the end of Magick so people would know that a Witch's power is no illusion. 

I personally support this change. Magick is not suppose to deceive anyone. This change makes it less confusing and actually separates the meanings. If you read, and I refer to something as Magic, I am saying that it is deceitful, and would most likely not work. Like those Werewolf/Vampire Spells. That's Magic. It doesn't work and it is all Illusion and trickery. Meant solely for entertainment purposes. (I don't even consider stuff like that, spells... It is just made up garbage by some weird teenager who took the Twilight series, a bit too far.)