Leaving

"MAYA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" My mom screams

"IM COMING" I scream back

Damn I don't have to leave but its my last year of college before I become a physical therapist.

I've always dreamed of being one since 6th grade and now it's coming true.

I walk down stairs and see my mother look up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Omg mom stop it I'll be back soon don't you worry" I said hugging her.

"Okay Sweetie, I'll see you soon. Bye i love you" she said letting me go.

"Love you too, bye" I said walking to my car, with all my crap.

I get into my Car and drive off.

~~~~~~~~~~
7 hours later
~~~~~~~~~~

Once I get to my apartment, well our shall I say because I share an apartment with my cousins Sarah and Elisabeth.

We really annoy the hell outta of eachother, Idk how we live together.

Once I get my things inside and in my room, I unpack everything and put everything in place.

Once I finished unpacking I go out into the living room and I see Sarah and her new boyfriend chandler.

But what I saw next I didn't expect at all.

I see the one and only Austin Abrams, omfg wtf is he doing here.

I put my heart through so much hell because of him.

I broke up with him because I knew he wasn't good for me and we both were going to different college and we both knew long distance doesn't work.

He doesn't know how hard it was for me to do that.

I stand there speechless I have no idea what to say.

" Oh hey maya what's up this is Austin" Sarah said.

"Oh I know" I said blankly.

I stare at him with no expression, I felt the tears were about to come.

I walk out of the room and go into my room.

Omfg I can't believe he has that effect on me still.

I can't deal with this right now.

**************
Austin's Pov
**************

I'm on my phone and all of the sudden she walks in.

She looks like she has nothing to say.

"Oh hey maya what's up this is Austin" Sarah said.

"Oh I know" Maya said with a blank face.

The she runs off to her bedroom.

Wtf? Ughh I'll go fix this and see what she wants.

"I'll go see what's wrong with her" I said to Sarah.

I get up off the couch and walk into her room.

I look at her and she turns around with tears running down her face.

"Go away, I don't want you here" she said.

"Why are you crying then?" I said sitting on her bed.

"Nothing, you wouldn't understand!" She yelled as I watch her cry more.

"I wouldn't understand? Really are you serious right now Maya. You don't know what you put me through" I said yelling at her.

"No you actually have no idea how hard it was for me to let you go and you really think we could've done long distance?!?!? Huh?" She said.

"No..." I mumbled.

"Exactly so don't say shit because you don't know half the shit I went through!" She said with tears still streaming down her face.

"Then please inform me because obviously I don't know a damn thing!" I say pissed off.

She stared at me in shock like she couldn't say a damn thing.

"Please not right now, I c-can't" she whispers as she starts sobbing.

"Okay, I'm sorry I yelled at you"I say bring her into a hug.

"Me to" she says quietly.