New York

Maya's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a couple of days since me and Austin has been in New York and let me tell you this place is beautiful.

Omg I'm fucking hating Maddie right now.

Like when she said she picked out some sexy night stuff for me I didn't expect like Victoria secret shit.

Plus I can't use any of my other clothes because they're all nice clothing and jeans so I have nothing to work with.

But honestly I don't mind. Kinda.

But anyways I've have so much fun and I think I haven't been this happy in a long time.

I honestly think giving us another try was the right choice.

"Come on baby girl we got to go, I got a dinner planned
for us" Austin said coming out in a suit.

He will be the death of me.

"Umm okay just give me a second" I said standing up and fixing my dress.

I picked up my phone and we left the hotel and got into the taxi.

Once we got to the place we got inside and got us a booth.

"This place is kinda familiar" I said looking around and at the menu.

"Yeah I know but I know exactly what you want so I ordered before we showed up" he said sure if himself.

"Okay handsome" I said

Then the waitress showed up.

"Hello my name is Bailey I will be serving you today, so what would you like to drink?" She said.

" umm I'd like a Coke and the lady would like a strawberry lemonade" Austin said looking at me.

"You remembered" I said.

"I never forgot baby girl" he said. 

"Okay I'll be right out with your drinks and I saw you already ordered so that will be coming soon" she said.

Then she left. "So let's play a game" Austin said

"What kind of game?" I said arching my eyebrow.

"21 questions" he said smirking.

"Okay fine how about you go first then" I said.

"Okay how many boyfriends have you had since me?" He said staring into my eyes.

"Umm actually none, I may have had some guys I fucked around with but I never committed after us" I said as my eyes bore into his.

"Oh okay" he said

"Umm why'd you move back?" I said looking down.

"Well umm after some of my movies and the tv show I was doing, most of the cast went on break because we aren't doing more of it till a year from now plus there taking about moving the cast over back home to do it" he said.

"Oh okay" I said.

"Umm why'd you have condoms in your bag?" He said smirking.

"Um I swear to god I did not put those in there Maddie did" I said raising my hands up.

He laughed as Bailey came with our drinks and food.

First she set down Austin's food he had gotten some kind of pasta, then came my food he had gotten me this soup.

Then I tasted it, it was just like the kind me and Austin would get when we went on our little dates back in high school.

Oh my gosh, he remembered from way back then I thought he would have forgotten but no he didn't.

After we ate we talked about so many different things.

Then it was time to leave, we got back to our hotel and we were in our room.

"Hey baby I got you something" he said handing me a black box

I opened it and it was a necklace and it had this ring on it the same ring he had gotten me 3 years ago.

It had this heart diamond in the ring and I wore it every day until we broke up then I sent it to him.

"I wanted you to have this again" he said putting it on me.

He looked up at me and then down to my lips.

As he leaned in I leaned in until our lips touched.

It started getting heated he pushed me up against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carries me to our bed and lays me down and he takes of my shirt.

He starts kissing my neck and he leaves marks all over my neck and chest.

I knew we were going to fast just a little bit to soon.

"Austin we need to stop before this gets carried away" I said panting

"Okay baby whatever you want" he said kissing my forehead.

I changed out of my clothes and into my night stuff.

And I climb into bed and I feel Austin pull me against him.

I guess he thought I feel asleep because he kissed the side of my head and said.

"I've always loved you and I don't think I will ever stop loving you"