ClintXNatasha

Clint spun the bottle with a tremendous force as he wanted to get the act done with. And, to make it weirder, it landed on his best friend.

"Aww shit." Clint whispered, and Natasha muttered, "Dammit."

Steve slapped them both on the arm for their language, and encouraged Clint to ask a question.

"Um, Natasha, yeah hi. I was wondering..."

"Clint, shut up and give me a dare." Natasha grumbled.

"Ok...um, sing that song...um, hello. I guess, I dunno." Clint stuttered. Natasha smiled and stood up.

Natasha, with a soft voice, started the chorus:

Hello from the other side.
I must have called a thousand times.
To tell you, I'm sorry, for everything that I've done.
But when I call, you never seem to be home.
Hello from the outside.
At least I can say that I've tried.
To tell you I'm sorry, for breaking your heart.
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore.

By the time Natasha was finished, Clint stood and gave her a hug as everyone clapped. When he went to kiss her on the cheek, she turned and captured his lips in her own.

"They can live without the shots." Tony stated after while, and the kiss died down and the two friends held each other, not wanting to let go.

-----------A/N biatches, jk, Thnz for putting up with my crap-------------

Sorry I haven't updated, I've been busy with school. Speeking of that hell hole, it starts tomorrow. Yay *insert sarcastic tone with Regina George bitch face*

Sorry for the cursing, but it's not like it'll kill you, right.

Bye, my little llama's!!

*And yes, I do watch Twaimz*

Oh, then song is her, cuz she is not Adele, and I don't care for the original. I didn't like the song until I heard this version

Bye bitch