One of the best Marvel ships EVER!!

Ok, so before we get started, in Weirdmegetton, the gravity falls series finale, did anyone else get Soo's reference when he said, "Shining. Shimmering, Splendid!"

I fangirled a little bit. First one who knows it gets a shout out in the next chapter, I wanna try that out.

Anyway, let's get started:

Clint broke from the hug then took the bottle and flicked it to spin. As he sat down, the bottle slowed and the neck pointed at a certain new recruit.

"Truth, or dare." Clint simply said. "Dare" said the slukovian*correct me if I spelt it wrong*

"Prank call your dad and tell him he stinks" The archer said with a grin more wicked than Loki's, which offends the God.

"Very well." The new recruit took out the twins shared phone and dialed the feared mutant.
"Father."

"What do you want, child, I am a little busy at the moment." The grumpy old man said.
"I wanted to tell you", the long haired mutant started, "You are the WORST FATHER EVER. YOU COULD HAVE HELPED US SAVE OUR HOME, YET U LEFT US!!"

The silvered hair boy ended the call in tears as the archer strides over and brought the smaller man into his arms. "I'm sorry, Pietro. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Its okay, yeah. Even I didn't see that coming." The speedster sniffed. Clint pushed the man away from his chest and put a soft peck on his lips.

That moment was probably one of the most genuine of the night.

_______

DISCO GIRLLLLL, COMING THROUGH, THAT GIRL IS YOU. OHH OHH, OOHH OHHH

I have 1/3 of my STAAR tests next week. It's writing, so I'm not too worried, yet I have a limit to how much I write so, UFNH

Wish me luck!! Bbyyyyyyeeeee!!
😈😸 soldiers untie!!