Chapter 6

It's been a week and we all agreed to go home. I said to them "Come on, you get to ride in my private jet." They nod and we leave. Once we are there they all sit down. They are staring at everything, except Vince. We finally get home. Once we drive up to the house. We go inside and chill out. Letty says "Well that was a nice vacation!" I laugh and nod. I then say "How did you like the house?" "It was huge! When you said mansion I didn't expect it to be that big!" I smirk at her. It's a Sunday so I start cooking. When I finish we all sit and say grace. We start eating and Dom and the crew has to leave. Mia and I stay home and wait for them to get back. We start watching a movie and get popcorn and candy. We start the movies. After 6 of them we are almost asleep. After the 8th we are asleep. We wake up to someone opening the door, I grab my knife from my waist band and hold it. I walk up to the wall and look over. I see Dom and brain and release a big breath, put my knife away. I then walk up to them and smack the back of their heads. I say "I was about to freaking hurt you! You scared the crap out of me!" Done looks at me and says "How exactly were you going to hurt us?" I pull out my knife and twirl it between my fingers. I then throw it right next to his head. He looks at me surprised he says "Where did you learn that?" "Something I just picked up and practiced." He nods and I say "Why is Brian here though?" "He saved my ass and now his badge is going to be taken away." I nod and turn to Brian, I say "Why didn't you quit? Instead you wait to loose it?" He nods and shrugs his shoulders. I nod and walk away. I see Dom grab my knife and toss it towards me. As its about to hit me I reach up and grab it. I turn and smirk and say "I had to learn that too!" He nods and smirk. I then walk back to the couch and lay down. I put on another movie for Mia and I to watch. We start watching it and we fall asleep. I feel someone pick me up bridal style and I open my eyes a little. I see Brian and he says "Just go back to sleep, Dom is getting Mia." I nod slightly and curl into him. He holds me tighter and then reaches my room. He puts me down but I hear Dom say "You can sleepover. Just don't try anything with her." I hear Brian say "I would never and even if I did try she and you would probably hurt me." I smirk a little and Dom laughs quietly. I see Brian take off his polo and go to Dom and say "You have any pants I can wear?" "Look in my drawers. I have some sweats in the top right one!" Brian nods and leaves. He comes back a minute or two later and lays down next to me. I turn towards him and curl up. He puts an arm around my waist and I fall asleep. I wake up around noon the next day. I jump up and say "Shit! I need to make food!" I hear Brian groan then chuckle. He says "You wake up in the morning and think about making food?" I nod and grab clothes. I run into the bathroom and get ready. I take a quick shower, get dressed, brush my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun. I'm wearing sweats and Brian's shirt. I walk out and say "I stole your shirt. I'm wearing it too so you might have to ask Dom for one!" He nods and I walk out. I go downstairs and start making food. 5 minutes later and a table full of food I hear people walk down the stairs. They walk in and see a brunch. I say "It's noontime but I wanted some breakfast, so this is what we get!" They nod and we sit down. I say grace and we start eating. Once we are done Brian leaves to go stop working as a cop. Dom and I go to the workshop and Mia goes to the shop. I walk in and people look at me. Letty says "Why are you dressed like that? You usually wear leggings and a sweater." I just mumble back while going over to my car and getting coffee "I woke up at noon. Mia and I were waiting for Dom to come home so we watched movies and fell asleep, then they come home I almost end up stabbing them. Mia and I start watching another movie and fall asleep. Dom and Brian put us to bed and we wake up. So I dressed like this for the day." She nods and goes back to whatever she was doing. I finish working on my car and I walk up to the shop. I say to Mia "Coffee!" She nods and hands me my coffee. I put stuff in it and start drinking it. I say "I feel like crap and I'm tired!" She laughs and I say "How are you so energetic?" She shrugs and I sit there drinking coffee. I see Brian sit next to me and say "since I helped out Dom they took my badge. I'm not a cop anymore!" I smile at him, then I feel sick so I put my head on the counter. I groan and Mia says "Brian can you feel her forehead?" He nods then touches my forehead, he pulls away and says "She's burning up!" Mia gives him and thermometer and I say "Why do we have a people thermometer here?" She shrugs and Brian puts it in my mouth. Once it beeps he says "We need to bring her to the hospital! She has a 104.3 fever!" He picks me up and runs to the workshop. Dom sees me and yells "What happened?!" Brian just ignores him and puts me in my car. He take the keys and drives out. We get to the hospital and yells "She needs help!" A lady rushes over and takes me. They put me on a stretcher thing and rush me into a room. They start checking me out and rushing to get things. It starts getting hard to breathe so I say "I can't breathe!" They nod and put an oxygen thing in my nose. After the finish they talk and say "Do you have any medical problems?" I nod. And they test me. They finish and put a needle into my arm. It's still hard to breathe and I feel like crap. They finish and say "Your asthma was acting up and you have the flu. So that's why you're here." I nod and they walk out. I say "Can my family come in here?" They nod and walk out. 5 minutes later everyone is in my room. Dom says "They said it was an asthma attack and the flu mixed. When did you get asthma?" I look at him and say "I was diagnosed after I left." He nods and they start talking. Mia comes and sits on the bed. I say "I feel like shit and now I look like shit! This is fabulous! They make me wear this stupid hospital gown too! Like why doe these have basically no back on them. Whoopdido you can check my heartbeat through clothes! Like really, do I have to wear this?! And when can I leave?!" Everyone turned silent as I was saying this. I look at Mia and she bursts out laughing. She says "How do you manage to do that when you're freaking sick?! I would be sitting back and relaxing while your here ranting about hospital gowns and not wanting to be here!" I smirk and say "That's just me! And this place is boring. Like there is nothing to do here but stare at pictures and the weird monitors! Then you can talk to people but eventually they have to leave!" She nods and the nurse comes in. I say "Can I leave?" She nods and let's me sign myself out. Once I'm done we leave. When I get outside I start jumping around and spinning. I say "FREEDOM!!!" They all laugh. Brian and I get into my car, he says to me "You scared me!" I say "Sorry about that! But we have to go to the pharmacy to get my medicine!" He nods and we go buy it. Once we're done we go back home. I go inside and lay on the couch. I start watching a movie when Brian comes in with my medicine. I open my mouth and he pours it in. I smile and say "It tastes like bubblegum!" He laughs at me and sits down next to me. I lay down and out my head in his lap and watch the movie. I start to fall asleep so he carries me upstairs, he puts a movie on in my room and I lay down on my bed. I fall asleep.