Chapter 3

I didn't go to the shop today because I was busy buying groceries. I had to quickly drive to the airport. I got on my private jet and we land in Keene NH. I get out, go to Market Basket and get a bunch of containers of Fluff. Once I'm done I go back to the airport and fly back home. Once I get there I put away my groceries and drive to the shop. It was 3:30 pm, so no one knew I was there. I walked into the shop and saw Mia. She looked at me and said "Where were you?" "Shopping." "Where?" "First at the local store then I went to NH. I got a bunch of containers of Fluff." "Oh okay. Dom is looking for you." I nod and walk into the workshop. Everyone was there and Dom said "Where were you? We didn't have lunch!" I laugh and say "I was shopping, but I had to go to NH to get more fluff. I got back 39 minutes ago. And I put away the groceries." "Okay. Can you make some sandwiches?" I nod and make 2 sandwiches for each person. I bring them back and they eat them, so I gave them their second ones. They are those and got back to work. I leave and walk up to the shop. I see Brian and he says "I didn't get my lunch. Where were you?" I laugh and say "Shopping, why didn't you ask Mia to make you your tuna sandwich?" "She doesn't make it like you do!" I nod and make him his sandwich. Once he eats it all he says "I have to go. See you tomorrow!" I reply with "No you won't. I am going to be busy tomorrow!" He nods and leaves. I hear Dom say to me "What are you doing tomorrow?" "I'm going to see my sister." "How are you going to get there? And how did you get from here to NH and back so fast?" "That's a secret!" He shakes his head and leaves. I go home and start cleaning up the house. Once I'm done everyone is home. I turn to them and say "What's everyone doing here?" "We are all going to the garage to talk. Do whatever you want though!" I nod and turn to grab a book. I start reading and then it's time for dinner. I yell to everyone "I have sandwiches and some snacks." They come running in and grab their food. Dom says grace and they go back to the garage. I go upstairs and sleep. The next morning I quickly make them food and write a note saying "I left at 6am. Heat up this food and you'll be good! I made sandwiches for lunch for everyone. They are in a cooler at the workshop! Love you! See you tonight, Emma!" I leave and get into my car and drive to the airport. Once I get back to NY, I drive to the cemetery. I look for my older sisters name. I find it and sit down. I start talking. I say "Hey Camie! I don't know what to do! I have a freaking mansion in London, Brazil and Spain but I'm not going there anytime soon. I don't want to tell anyone about it, because I don't want them to ask how I got the money. I know I did bad things when I moved to NY, but I stopped and moved back to our home. The Toretto's. We both loved it there! They say hi! They don't know that you died from cancer. And I don't plan on telling them. I think Dom and the crew are in trouble. I know Dom has done bad things but I don't know if he's still doing them. I found a guy named Brian. He's really cute and nice to us. Vince doesn't like him though. He used to like you, you know? He fell in love with you and became a brother to me. He is trying to protect me. I don't want him to know about you yet though. It's sad and I know he will be torn apart. I think something bad is going to happen soon. Everyone in London, Brazil and Spain think I'm dead. My old boyfriend thinks I'm dead too. Luckily I broke up with him before he heard about me 'Dying.' I'm nervous to go back to my houses. If I have to and everyone there finds out I'm alive, they are going to be so mad!" I needed to come back home though. I stopped that life but I think it's going to start up again. I have to leave! Thanks for listening Camie! Love you and until next month!" I leave and get back into the car. Once I'm in my jet I decide to call my friends in Spain, Brazil and London. I tell them that I'm not dead and they understand my reasons for leaving. I'm still talking when I arrive at the workshop. Dom looks at me and says "Who are you talking to?" I hold up and finger and say bye to Alex. Once I do, I turn to Dom and say "An friend in NY." He nods and starts working again. He then says to me "How's Camie?" I look down and say "She's alright, as usual. She says hi to everyone!" She says back "Okay." I leave and go up to the shop. It's around dinner when I got home. So once I go in, I see Mia. She walks over and says "Brian didn't show up, but I think he only comes when you're here." I blush and say "That's not it!" She laughs and says "You have a crush on him!" I shake my head but she says "I know you're lying!" I groan and say "Fiiinnnnee! I have a little one." She squeals and says "Wait until Dom hears!" I shake my head and say "No! You're not telling Dom!" She groans and says "Fine!" I get a text from Brian. It says "Hey Emma can you meet me at the tree we sat at on our date?" I reply with "Yeah!" I say to Mia "I'm leaving see you at the house! I will make dinner once I'm home!" She nods and I leave. Once I get to the tree I see Brian. He says "Emma will you date me?" I nod and he gives me a bracelet. He then kisses me and I smile. I say "I have to go home and make dinner. Do you want to come over?" He nods and we leave. Once we get home I start dinner. Once it's done I see Mia, Dom, Letty and Brian. I set their plates down and we eat after saying grace.