Chapter 8

Dom comes home and I look at him. He says "Didn't Mia tell you?" I shake my head. He continues "Well Letty died." I look at him surprised and say "Who killed her?!" "That's what I'm trying to figure out, so I might leave for awhile." I nod and say "Well I'll be waiting for you to come home." He nods and I hear a knock at the door. I open it and Brian is standing there. I smile and move to the side so he can come inside. He goes up to Dom, and I go to the kitchen. I start making dinner for us. We say grace then eat. Dom and Brian leave. Brain says "We will be back soon. I'm helping him with finding who killed Letty." I nod and they leave.
~Time Skip~
I wake up in the morning and go downstairs. I see Brian sitting there and he looks at me. I smile but he says "Dom is going to jail!" I look at him surprised and say "Well then we need to save him!" He nods and we get into some cars. I hear Brian say into the walkie-talkie "We have to get the bus! If they make it into the jail Dom won't be able to get out." "Okay then let's do this!" I see Mia driving with us. I say "Hey Mia!" "What's up Emma?" "Nothing much. I didn't know you were going to be here!" She just laughs. We start the plan. Once we flip the bus we get Dom out. I give him my car and get into Brian's with him. Dom drives somewhere and Brain and I went to Rio. We got out at Vince's and a bunch of people with guns surrounded us. Vince came out of his house and said "They are okay! They are with me!" The people go away and Vince hugs me. He brings us inside and I see his wife and son. I smile and think about how I'm going to tell Brian that I'm pregnant. The lady her name is 'Charlotte' says "C'mon Nico it's time to go to bed." I smile at her and say "Can I take him?" She nods and I hold him. We walk to his room and I put him in his bed. I smile with tears in my eyes, I blink them away and say "I-I'm sorry." She looks at me and says "You haven't told him?" I shake my head and walk to Brian. I sit down and Vince says "I have a job. And by the looks of it you need some money." We nod and he tells us what we're doing. We go to bed.
~Time Skip to Morning~
Brian and I get onto the plane. I'm looking at houses, where they have no tradition. I smile as I look, Brian says "What are you looking at?" "A book with places with no tradition." "That sounds amazing." I nod and show him. He sees a guy and we walk past. I bump into him and say "I'm sorry! I didn't see you there." He says that it's fine and Brian has his key card. We grab it and go into the place with the cars. They other people open it up and we see Vince. He says "Look who showed up." Dom steps in and I say "Dom!!" I run up and hug him. He says "I thought I told you to lay low." "Well we got a call." He nods and the other guy says to some dude "You get the car." He nods but I step up and sit in it. He says "Hey! That's his!" "Well it looks better with me!" I drive up and Dom says "You know what to do." I nod and they pull the car into the truck. I back up and drive the other way. I get to a warehouse and park it. I go and sit on a stool and wait for Dom and Brian. I hear the door open so I grab a crowbar and hide behind the wall. I peek out and run up. I hug Dom and said "Really again with the scaring me!" He laughs and grabs the bar. He says "I taught you well." I smirk and nod. I then walk up to Brian and hug him. He kisses my forehead and Dom says "They wanted that car. So let's find what's so special." I nod and we pick it apart. I then see a weird thing. I grab it and put it on the table. I press the power button and it unfolds. It shows a screen and I say "I found something!" They come over and Brian looks at it. He says "It's a delivery schedule." We nod and I say "Let's move to a different place!" They nod and go to bed. I wake up to yelling I come out and say "What's going on?" Dom just says "Nothing." I see that he pinned Vince against the wall. They say stuff but I am focused on the bar that Dom has. He then yells "GET OUT!!" Vince leaves and I say "Let's leave now instead of tomorrow morning." He nods and we leave after getting the device.