2015 Life Story

2015 had taught me a lot of things and I can say it was the hardest year in my life so far. Too much sadness, to be honest. My father continually got heart attack, family problems, economy problems, my 17th birthday dinner without father, and so on.. Everything was so dark until my father passed away on May. And it took so long time to realize, to let him go. After that I've through so much downs that made my health condition drop..
On July, I spent a month holiday without my family. I met 2 new friends, Druce and MinHoo and I finally found my happiness back. We had a long conversation all over the night, and also we played some fun games. I just met them that night but I felt like I've known them for long time.
On August, I met some old friends, including my senior when we were on the same junior high school and somehow we dated. We spent time together almost everyday. He still the same person like I met few years ago. But everything didn't go well. We broke up after 5 weeks dating. Then after celebrating Eid with the whole family, I went back to the city and started my daily life as a senior year student.
On the middle of December, I spent just a week at grandma's. And I'm so happy to met Druce and we had those great time again. But this time just talk, no games. From that conversation, I learned so many things from Druce like life lessons and how to enjoy my teenage life. It was pretty interesting to listen. Then I came back again and spent new year holiday with my cousins...

Everything I've been through last year makes me more to be an open-minded, strong, and very realistic person than ever. And I've learned how to make my own decision after my father passed away. I think I'm growing up faster than I thought which is that a good thing, right? And now, I'm ready to face a great year ahead! ☺️

To all my family and friends, Happy New Year 2016! I wish you tons of happiness, blessings, love, kindness, and all the good things! May God always be with you! Let's enjoy this time with the loved ones! And thank you so much to those who was always there for me💝🎀
xoxo, Anindya Shavitri💋