A Story of A Teenager.

Once, there was a little girl. She grew up as the happiest girl in the family. She loved to smile or even laugh with everybody around her. People always told her that she had a beautiful smile and it was a pure one. She was spoiled to her father because she is the youngest one, and her father loved to spoil her like a baby. She couldn't grow up very well as an adult. She loved being treated as a little girl like she used to. She talked a lot to her father than to other family member. She felt her father understood her more than anybody. She shared her dreams, plans, anything.

Her dreams were too big for her to be handled. She doubted herself whether she could make it or not. Until one day, she asked her father about how her future would be based on his point of view. She knew she had to talk to someone about this because she is growing up. She realized she is not a little girl anymore. And she chose her father, the one and only person that she trusted and listened. She told him that she wanted to study abroad, which she knew her mother would not agree with that. Her father tried to convince her that she could go if she wanted. Then she studied so hard to make at least one of her dreams come true. She would do anything to make it happen.

But things changed. Her father fell sick for months. She was lost because her father was the only one that closed to her and would listened to her. His condition got even worse. But before he passed away, he had a chance to talk to her daughter. He knew he would not be able to be with his daughter again, to raise her, to be there with her like he used to, and he wanted to make sure that his little girl would be fine. He wanted to know if she still has her passions and how she would manage her future life. He believes her. He knew she can pass it. Seven days after, her father passed away. She was completely lost. She didn't know where to go. That time all she could do was crying. She didn't know what to do. No one would ever be like her father anymore. No one.

Since her father passed away, she is changed. Too much things that happened in her life made her changed. She is being a quite person. She did not tell her problems to anybody because she wants everybody knows that she is fine and she still a girl they know. Her life has messed. Her dreams are gone. She is not a happy girl that she used to be. Her heart and souls are dead. She has two options; She has to deal with all of those and move on, or just give up. She has chosen to move on even though it hurts so much for her. She can't even stand by herself. It took so long time for her to be back to the happiest girl like she used to be. She actually had given up but she has promised to her father to chase her dreams. So what she is doing now, it is for her father.

She believes that one day, sooner or later, this storm in her life will be over. She has to trust herself that she can grow up by herself and through these things on her own. She believes the sun will rise so brightly and there will be a beautiful rainbow after the darkest clouds.

THE END.