ITIFFMSF...ITWW (6) ~Fighting Giants And Embarrassing Uncles~

There's a pic of Kali on the side. I would've done it sooner but I couldn't figure out how.

_ENJOY_____________________________________________________________________________

I Think I'm Falling For My Sister's Friend...In The Weirdest Ways

Chapter 6

 Fighting Giants And Embarrassing Uncles

-----Kali-----

"LYLA LYLA LYLA LYLA! LY LY LY LY LY LYLA ANN LYLA ANN LYLA ANN SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW-"

"WHAT?!" Lyla yelled, everybody in class looked at her. I'm surprised nobody heard me but this class always gets loud.

"It's my birthday is tomorrow " I whispered like it was a secret, ha ha yeah right. I've been telling all my friends and her that all day, at least twenty times now. BUT I'M SO EXCITED!! I'M TURNING SEVENTEEN TOMORROW!! WEDNESDAY DECEMBER SEVENTH!!

"Kalissa, I know" she mumbled.

"Don't be a sour puss, you already had your birthday, it was awesome! WE WENT TO DISNEY LAND FOR GOODNESS SAKES, HOW MUCH FUNNER COULD IT GET?!" I said bouncing in my seat, maybe I shouldn't of had a can of pop at lunch.

"One: I know it was awesome. Two: I'm not being a sour puss, you've just told me twenty four times already and three: funner isn't a word" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. "It is to me"

"How are you in advanced English?" she asked, we're in that class right now, period five. It started ten minutes ago so we have a long time before we go to last period, which is MATH!!

"Because I'm smarticle" I stated and she chuckled. A guy named Ryan skidded his chair back and leaned on my desk, he was hot but not as hot as Justin....WHOA HOLY SHISNIT DID I JUST THINK THAT!!

"Hey sweet thangs" he smiled at both Lyla and I. I smiled brightly back at him, bouncing in my seat.

"Ryan guess what?" I whispered he leaned closer so I could whisper in his ear and said what. "MY BIRTHDAY'S TOMORROW!" I yelled and he jumped back and fell off his chair in the process. "Oh my good golly gosh! Are you okay Ryan?" I asked but he just laughed at me.

"You're a strange being Miss Beadles" he said and sat back down on his chair, most of the class was watching with grins on their faces or they were laughing. " I'm going to tell your mother you had a pop today" Lyla mumbled and I started to freak out.

"NOOOOOOO!!! Please don't! She'll make we sign an agreement that states I won't be able to eat any sugar! Either that or she'll put 'Sugaholic' on my forehead!!" I cried and people laughed at me.

"I don't know what do I get out of it?" Lyla asked with a smirk on her face.