Fangirl attack.

Just a reminder
(Y/n) is your name
(B/f/n) is best friends name
(Y/h/c) is your hair color
(Y/h/l) is your hair length.
If you see a different one, don't worry I'll explain. Warning: the reader has a dark past in this, may include cutting. LET THE FAN FICTION.... BEGIN!!!!

•(Y/n) pov•
I'm done. I'm done. I can't do this anymore. I'm done with the bullying, and the loneliness. Well. This is what I say. Every day. There is no change... The only thing I look forward to is watching YouTube. Two people, to be precise. Dan and Phil. I've watched they're videos since I was 11, and here I am, 15 years old, and I still watch them. It's not like I have anything better to do. You might say, hm, why not go outside? Well, its always raining. Classic London weather... And I can't really do anything with my parents, because my mom died when I was young, and my dad's always too busy working. I just wish winter break would last forever. I don't want to show my face at school.... Or anywhere. But, since today was a little less rainy then usual, I wanted to go out. Maybe to a movie, or go for a walk- oh who am I kidding, bookstore it is.

time skip, brought to you by dil

I finally got to the bookstore, and let me just say, I was in heaven. If almost took my thoughts away from cutting. Almost. But the temptation was always there...... Welp lemme just go spend all my money on books. And..... That's what I did. All 50 bucks. And all 50 books.... What? They were selling books for a buck, how could I resist?

Stepping out of the bookstore, I tried not to slip and fall with all these books... And I almost succeeded, until I was knocked over by someone, and I tripped and fell, spilling all of the books onto the wet sidewalk. " SHIT! " I say, kneeling down, trying to pick up the books. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I'm really clumsy, and I didn't see you, u-um.. Anyway, let me help you."
And so he kneeled down and helped me pick up all of my books. After collecting all of the books, I looked up at the man who knocked me over, and almost dropped my books again.

Because standing right there, was Dan. All I could do was stare, eyes wide. He must've been used to stuff like this, and so he said " I'm guessing you're a fan?" I stopped out of my trance. Shit. I didn't know what to do, so I looked down blushing, and mumbling "y-yeah..." After about 5 seconds of me being akward, I looked up and stuck my hand out. " I'm (Y/n)."
I said, looking into his beautiful brown eyes.... And his dimples.... And his really cute smile. Shit. My inner fangirl is coming out. And he did something I didn't think he would do. He started saying " Well, its very nice to meet you (Y/n)." And I expected that to be it, and he would walk away, but instead he said "Hey, I still feel bad about knocking you over, why don't we go to Starbucks, and you can get whatever you want, my treat."

Was this really happening? Okay. This was really happening.

Hey guys, hope you liked the first chapter! I'll update soon, don't worry. Please, don't forget to vote!

°word count: 593°