Shit. He knows. Part two

*time skip brought to you by dil*
~(Y/n) pov~
After hanging out with Dan and Phil for a little, we decided to watch a movie. I was a little hesitant, because it was kinda late, but Dan and Phil both seemed very happy, so I agreed. It was hard agreeing on a movie, since I wanted to watch a Adventure move, Dan wanted to watch something scary, and Phil wanted to watch a Disney movie. So, we came up with Big Hero 6. Phil and I both cried when Hero's brother died. (A/n) I can't remember his name oops) Half way though the movie, my eyelids started to fell heavy..... And I fell asleep.

~Dans pov~
About halfway through Big Hero 6, I feel a weight on my shoulder, and look to see (y/n) dozing off. I guess it is really late.... I should let her stay the night..... I'm sure Phil wouldn't mind... But her parents would get worried... Hm. Maybe I should wake her up and ask... I don't know... She looks so cute, and peaceful when she sleeps..... Wow Dan, your a stalker. Ugh.... What is she doing to me? Am I falling for her? No..... I just met her... But... Love at first sight? I just don't know.... "Dan? Daaaaan? I shook my head and looked up. Oops. I must've zoned out. " what?" I asked. "The movies over Dan" shit. Did I really zone out for half an hour? "Sorry Phil, I was zoning out." "That's okay. Should I wake (y/n) up?" Hmmmm........ Should we? Yeah... That would be better. It's getting late. "Yeah, we can walk her home." I say, shaking (y/n)'s shoulder. "(Y/n).... Come on, we're gonna walk you home."

~(y/n) pov~

I wake up to someone saying my name and shaking my shoulder. I jolt awake and look around. Shit. I must've fallen asleep. Great first impression (y/n). "S-sorry...." I say. Dan just chuckles while Phil has a look of amusement on his face. "Well, I should probably get going before my dad notices I'm gone...." I inwardly sigh. Like he'll notice. "Yeah.... " wow Dan, way to be akward. But Phil surprises me by saying "We can walk you home, its not safe for you to go alone. Unless you want to stay the night, you can sleep in the guest room." "Y-you don't need to walk me home, I'll be fine, thank you though. Dan raises his eyebrows. " we'll walk you home, its dark and you're a teenager girl. I don't want to take any chances." He says while chuckling. Wow Dan, way to make everything 10 times more akward. After about 10 seconds of akward silence, Phil gets up and grabs his jacket. "Well, we should get going before it gets even darker outside." He says with a smile. "Yeah, he's right." Dan says, also getting up. "Okay." I say, as I reach for my jacket. "Let's go."

°word count- 501.°

Sorry this chapter was kinda short, I'll make the next one longer.