The End.

Warning: Sad ending.......

~(y/n) pov~
Looking back on what an amazing time I've had with Dan and Phil, I notice that I've never been happier. I actually have a reason to smile now. But I couldn't shake the bad feeling I got today. Nothing bad happened. Yet. But I had a feeling in my stomach that said, "Fuck. Something BAD is going to happen.

I wasn't meeting up with Dan today, because he had videos to make and I had homework to do. It was a Sunday, and I was not looking forward to Monday. It meant school, and I am not very fond of it. But, now I know that I have someone to come back to. Someone to help me through, someone that I'd never had before.
Someone that I was in love with.

I went to bed that night with a lot of thoughts in my head. One of them was telling me that all of this was too good to be true. I believed it. It was way too good. But I was okay with that.

Beep. Beep. Beep.
I wake up, turn my alarm off, and sank back down in my bed. I had a weird dream. Dan was in it. So was Phil.. And my dad. The dream was crazy. It was perfect, crazy, awesome, and everything that I wish would happen.
In the dream, I met my favorite YouTubers, and I fell in love with one of them. It was Dan. We dated, and he saved me.
It was a nice dream though. I had a boyfriend. I had a friend to support me. My dad actually cared about me.
But now I'm just a fangirl with depression, who barely is noticed by anyone.
My dream life was, well, a dream.

The End.

DONT KILL ME IM SORRY