CRISIS TIME

(Y/n) Pov
"Why?"
I looked down at my bandaged arms. This is all too much. WAY too much..
And I don't think I'm ready to tell them yet. And so, I say "A lot of things." Dan and Phil seem to get that I dont want to talk about it, because they don't ask again. "Well... Why don't you go downstairs and see your dad?" Phil asks. Oh that. I almost forgot about that. "Yeah..... Okay." I say, and stand up. I head towards the door, hesitatingly opening it. I walk over to the stairs, waiting for Dan and Phil to catch up. I slowly walk down the stairs to the living room, seeing my dad on the couch with his head in his hands. He didn't hear me come down, so I paused before saying
"Hey..."
Immediately his head shot up, and next thing I feel is a pair of strong, warm arms wrapping around me. "I'm sorry" I whisper into his shoulder. He responds with "I love you." And the beautiful moment is ruined by a soft achew! I look up to see Dan and Phil by the stairs, Dan looking like he's going to sneeze again. I smile and laugh. My dad looks happy, and so does Dan. And, Dan looked up, eyes gleaming. We looked at each other for a while, and it wasn't akward. It's like we got lost in each others eyes. I was to busy looking at Dan to notice my dad and Phil look at each other and nod.

"Hey, why don't you guys stay the night, its late and too dark outside for you lads to walk." My dad says, after a couple minutes of silence. I shake my head, trying to shake away the "OmG DaN lOvE me hAlP" fangirl thoughts. Phil nods, and Dan says okay. "Phan, you can sleep on the couch if you want." ......
I whisper to my dad "His name is Phil." His eyes widen. "Um, sorry Phil"
Dan and Phil try and muffle their laughter. "Okay, that sounds good." Phil says, chuckling.
"And Dan, you can sleep in (y/n)'s room." I look up at him in disbelief.
Dan also looks kinda shocked, but also...... Embarrassed? "I'll go get some blankets. If you boys need any pajamas, I have some stuff that might fit you from when I was your age."
I was still in shock. I can not believe my dad would do this. I shook my head. I can do this. Beat down the inner fangirl. Whew. Okay. This won't be too bad. "Um... Well I guess this is goodnight Phil. Dan, I'll go get you an air mattress." "Goodnight (y/n), goodnight Dan." Phil says, and leaning close to Dan's ear, he whispers something. I couldn't hear what, but it must've been embarrassing, because Dan turned red and said "No!!!!!!" While Phil laughed. I just shook my head. Goofballs.

A little time skip brought to you by the amazing book is not on fire

Are you kidding me. My dad lost all of the air mattresses. So Dan has to either sleep in my bed, or on the floor. Oh wait, my rooms to small for him to sleep on the floor. So he has to sleep in my bed. Really. Really? I was trying so hard not to fangirl. Too late.