Hospital troubles

(A/n)
Hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was looking for inspiration. Have fun reading this garbage!

~(Y/n) pov~
Up until this day, I viewed hospitals as a place where people suffered, then died. That's until I broke my leg, and was brought to one. Yeah, my opinion stayed the same. But when my favorite YouTuber kissed me in one, my opinion changed. Lots of my opinions change. I thought that I was the worst person in the world, until Donald Trump ran for president. ( no offense Donald Trump, but you are going to destroy the world. ) Do you want to know why I'm ranting about opinions? I really don't know. That's what happens, I guess.

But you know what's great?
How, a couple days after I meet my idol, I break my leg. But the best part is, how he stuck around. He's in the waiting room right now, until I get out. Luckily I get out today. Let's hope that I don't screw anything up.

~Time skip brought to you by shrek.

"Okay, (y/n) you are finally allowed to leave now." The nurse was telling me. I wasn't really paying attention, but I nodded anyway. I was focused on one thing only. Dan. Should I tell him that I wasn't asleep? Or should I confess?
Ew. Questions. Thinking. Its a Saturday, I don't need to think.
I was brought back to reality by a very familiar voice calling my name.
It was Dan, trying to bring me out of lala land.
D: "Were you listening to I single thing I just said?"

"It depends on your definition of listening."
Dan laughs at this, and I realize that he had a severe case of hobbit hair, and he had dark circles under his eyes.
"Did you sleep here?", I ask, my eyes widening.
He looks to the side, nods, then gives a sloppy smile.
" Dan, you didn't have to. You have a life. You don't need to do all this. I know that with YouTube and all its hard to balance it out. "
He then looks at me like I'm crazy.
"That's the thing. Life matters. But life should be spent with the people you love. Shy you do think I'm spending my time with you?"
Wait
Did he just
Or am I dreaming
I think Dan just confessed his love for me.