Chapter 1

Gilbert sat there alone in his room.  He watched the slightly younger Italian hug his younger brother, Ludwig. They were a couple for almost 2 years now. Gilbert sighed, he had really liked the Italian for some time now. He just wanted to jump out his window, and swoop the Italian off his feet away from Ludwig.

He saw as they gave each other a 'goodbye' kiss. Lovino honked the car horn cutting it short. He liked Lovino, the way how he always got in the way of the couple. Ludwig came in the house and up to his room. Gilbert slightly peeked in see him write in his diary. He closed it and went to his own personal bathroom.

Gilbert took the chance to 'take' his brothers diary. Gilbert took the diary and quickly ran outside. He ran down the street to his friend, Alfred's. He quickly knocked on the door. Alfred answered and Gilbert quickly dashed inside. He didn't even get a full yard without tripping over one of Alfred's dogs.

"Bacon! We don't trip guests! We went over this like... 7 times!" Alfred said helping Gilbert up.

"Thanks... Can I stay here for a little while?" Gilbert asked tighting his brothers diary.

"Sure... But why? Please don't tell me it's Francis... Again." Alfred said with a worried look.

"No, No. It's my Bruder... I stoll his diary and I really vant to read zit. I can't let him find me... Or he'll get me."

"Arg... Okay come on you can hide in my guest bedroom. Don't read it yet though... I'll call Mathias over."

Prussia nodded and held the book. He sat on the couch temped to read it. Then there was a knock on the door. Gilbert ran down the hall as Alfred answered it. As Alfred answered the door he saw a tall blond German holding a passed out Dane over his shoulder.

"Where is my bruder?!" Ludwig demanded adjusting the Dane on his shoulder.

"Who Gil? I haven't seen him all day. I invited Mathias to my house for our dance game." Alfred said trying to act as natural as possible.

"Well if jou do find him... Tell him his Friend will be mine until he gives me back my diary." Ludwig said walking off the porch.

"Wait What!? You can't keep Mathias! What did he do to you!?"

Ludwig stopped in his tracks. He quickly turned around. He had to re-adjust the Dane, then stormed in front of America.

"Fine zhen... Jour right he didn't do anyzing to me. I'll just give jour friend to ze worst person possible... I'll give him to Francis. So jour little friend... Will be one of Francis's toys."

Then with that comment the angry German stormed off to give the Dane to the French pervert. Alfred was terrified on what was going to happen to his friend.

Alfred shut the door shocked. He had to hurry and get Mathias. Who knows what France will do to him? Alfred quickly rushed to the guess bedroom. He opened the door to see Gilbert reading the book.

"Dude! We need to give that book back to your brother!" Alfred yelled on the verge of tears.

"Vhat? Why? Vhat happen Frau?" Gilbert asked closing the diary.

"Your brother is going to be givin Mathias to Francis as a Toy! Hell we got to help him. Mathias isn't even going to remeber any of it, because he was knocked out by your brother!"

Alfred busted into tears and gave Gilbert a huge hug. Gilbert patted his back. Gilbert truely wanted to save his friend. Then again he also wanted to read the diary. Gilbert had felt that there was just something in there that he need to read.

"Vook... Alfred... I just... Need to read zis book. I need to find out." Gilbert said.

Alfred looked up the German, tears still running down his face. Alfred quickly grabbed the book and went to his computer and printer. He got his phone and took a picture of each page that had writing. Now they had 'two' coppies of the diary. Then with that the two were off trying save their Danish Friend.

With two things in Gilberts's mind was~

We're coming Mathias! And I'll soon find out about Feli too!