Chapter 2

Mathias P.O.V~
I was walking to Alfred's house to read Gilbert's brothers diary. I was really excited about it, although when Alfred told me not tell anyone Gilbert was there it kinda scared me. I was almost there when I ran into Gilbert's brother, Ludwig.

"Opps... Sorry I wasn't paying attention." Mathias said as he patted Ludwig's shoulder.

"It's Fine... Aren't jou my bruders friend?" Ludwig asked turning around.

"Gil? Yea I am one of his best... Buds? Why you asking?"

"Well good! Do jou know vhere he is?"

"Whhhhaaaatttt! Pssh! No... I was just going to Alfred's."

Ludwig smirked next thing I knew he threw a weird smelly-rag- thingy over my nose and I was out!

When I woke up I felt really cold. I looked down at myself. I was in my black dress shirt, socks, and underwear. My hands and feet were Ducktaped together and were tied to a pole. I then saw a white eyed Francis in his underwear. I gulped I felt chills go up and down my body.

He got alittle to close to me. It looked like he was trying kiss me! I started shaking my head, so he couldn't kiss me. He then grabbed my face to where I could move it. He leaned over and licked the side of my ear.

'Fuck!' went through my head. That was a spot a G-Spot. I couldn't help moan. I then knew I was screwed. He lightly bit the bottom of it. I tryed so hard hold in my moan. This is what Norway uses as Blackmail.

He then stopped. I let out a sigh of relief. He then started to do butterfly kisses down to my collarbone. He laughed his weird French laugh and started unbuttoning my dress shirt.

"GET THE HELL AWAY YOU PERVERTED FRENCH ASS! ALFRED!!! WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!? YOU OWE ME YOU ASSHOLE!!!" I yelled.

I hope the whole world heard it, because I would rather spend time with Anyone rather than Francis. I tryed to get free of the ducktape but that shit strong! Francis looked at me quickly in the eye and he then slowly moved his hand down lower. He was at the rimm of my underwear when Gil and Al came.

Author- Chan P.O.V~
The two busted down the door when they saw Francis about to stick his hand in Mathias's underwear.

"Gosh Dang! You Fucking pervert! I really feel horible for Aruther when you guys were together." Alfred says making a distgusted face.

"Yea what zeh hell bro? Leave Mathias alone... You can vape Antonio instead." Gilbert said walking closer.

Gilbert walked a few steps toward the Frenchman when put his fingertips in Mathias's undergarments. Mathias started screaming uncontrollably.

"When is Elizabeta when you her?" Prussia asked.

Alfred decied to stay put and ask a few questions himself.

"Where's Ludwig!? He stole our friend and we intend on getting him back!" Alfred said holding the diary up so everyone can see it.

Francis shrugged his shoulders. Although Mathias continued to Scream. Mathias then passed out cause he was hyperventilating. Then Ludwig came from behind France. He took the French man and walked to Alfred. He took the book from his hands and shoved Francis at Gilbert. He quickly pushed him off.

Francis then got up and went to a room. No body knew exactly what room but it's Francis... What do you expect? With that Ludwig left and the three boys were there alone.

"Okay Frau... Lets get Mathias up or atleasted dressed so we can blow zeh popsicle stand." Gilbert said.

Alfred nodded but a unsure look came on his face.

"Um... Dude... How are we going to untie him... That's Ducktape that shit is hard. That can out smart anyone at anytime." Alfred said.

The two seemed really confused. Gilbert saw Francis's desk and quickly ran over to it. He searched for a pair of scissors and found them in a cup with pencils, pens, etc. Gilbert cut the ducktape off and just as Mathias became awake again. Mathias got dressed. As soon as he was done with that the three were off back to Alfred's house to read the book. Or atleast the picture of it.

***Le Time Skip***

They all got back at Alfred's and both Alfred and Gilbert went to his computer. Mathias was confused that they both ran in there, but followed them anyway. Alfred quickly uploaded the pictures to his computer. He translated them to a typing thing. They started to read.~

Entry #72
Dear Diary,
Today I saw Gilbert watching me and Feliciano. He was going goo-goo eyes for him. I think he has a crush on him.

Entry #76
Dear Diary,
Gilbert has became more and attached to Feliciano. I think he likes him... More than a friend.

Entry #77
Dear Diary,
I am afraid that Gilbert will try to steal Feliciano away from me. I just want to take and throw him through a wall. Feliciano is mine!

Entry #88
I can't let Feliciano be near Gilbert anymore! He is slowly stealing him away. I've give Gilbert one more chance. If he dose anything to him, even flirt. I will finally reach my limit and beat him to the ground!

"Zat entry was yesterday." Gilbert said as the two others looked at him.

"Two things... 1. Thanks for saving me and... 2. You have a crush on Feliciano?" Mathias asked looking at the two.

"Two things aswell... 1. Of course your welcome I am the hero after all, and 2. Dude, why haven't you ever told us about it before? We don't judge, people develop crushes all the time. We could help you with it." Alfred said.

"I don't know... I vas just embarrassed. Feliciano... Well I've known him since I vas younger. People like me just don't get crushes you know?" Gilbert said.

He hung his head low as Alfred and Mathias went up to him and patted his back.

"Look... Since we know your crush now... We will help you win Feli over. You'll have your perfect match. Am I right?" Mathias said giving Gilbert a big toothy grin.

"Yea Totally! We'll help you get your man! That's like when Mathias help me get Iggy to date me, and look at us now!" Alfred said confidently. Gilbert smiled happily as his friends cheered him up.

"Thanks guys... I really appreciate it. You are my best... Buds? I don't know what to really call jou guys." Gilbert said smiling a bit.

"Best Buds works!" Alfred said giving him a thumbs up.

"Yea! Hey we can call ourselves the Awsome Trio!" Mathias yelled.

From that day on they were known as the Awsome Trio.