Chapter 3

Gilbert's P.O.V~
So after our little meeting with the Awsome Trio yesterday, our new club name that Mathias came with, I decided to go back to the the house. When I got there Ludwig was with Feliciano. The two were watching T.V. I sat on the chair in the Living Room.

Ludwig noticed me and I knew I was going to be beat. He walked to the first step of the stairs and he motioned me to come. I was super nervous. I could barely walk upstairs. He walked into his room and I followed him in. As I walked in he shut the door behind me.

"I need to ask jou... A favor." Ludwig said. He was calm and didn't seem at all mad.

"Y-Yea... S-Sure thing." I said. I had a huge feeling he knew I was nervous.

"Don't worry... I was just vondering if you could hang out witz Italy for awhile? I am planning him a surprise dinner for our 3 year anniversary. Could you keep him here... And not do anything to zem. Just... Keep him distracted." Ludwig asked. I was in shock. Wasn't he mad at me for reading his diary? He seemed alot more chilled about the situation. I had only nodded in response I was so shocked.

He started to walk downstairs. I followed him back into the Living Room. Feliciano looked up with a smile on his face.

"Ciao~... What~a are you doing?" The Italian asked.

"I have to go out for a vhile. So jou are going to hang vout witz my bruder, Gilbert." my Bruder said said pointing at me.

I smiled at him nervously and waved to him. He smiled slightly back and waved. Ludwig smiled at him and left.

"Don't jou worry... Vest will be back in no time." I said trying to cheer the Italian up.

"Okay... I~a am just a bit~a sad." He said looking at the floor. I went and sat by him on the couch. Gilbird flew over and on my leg. I ignored it though.

"Jou can tell me! I don't judge." I said. He smiled at me in response then took at deep breathe.

"Okay... I think that~a Ludwig forgot our~a anniversary. He hasn't wanted to do anything with~a me for... A few~a weeks. I think he is~a going to leave~a me." the Italian said. A tear fell from his eye. I patted his back to comfort him.

"Look Feli... Vest didn't forget jour anniversary. Trust me I bet jour going to have zeh best anniversary ever!" He smiled at me and I felt good for cheering him up.

"Thank~a You... You're~a the first person I could~a open up to like~a that." He smiled wide and I smiled back.

We watched T.V. for awhile. It was some weird Italian cooking show. It was really interseting for some weird alfredo stuff. The next thing I new instead of Gilbird on my leg it was Italy's hand. He was sitting on the arm of the couch.

I looked away pretending it didn't bug me. He then laided his head on my chest. My heart started to beat faster. I knew he could hear it. He started moving his head up. His head was in the part of ny neck.

The next thing I knew was his lips were on mine. Kissing each other passionately. It was everything I had ever imagined. It was just... Wonderful! Each time we broke the kiss we would connect it again. It was the perfect blend of harmony. We were in the middle of our make-out session when Roderiech walked in.

"Vhat Zhe Hell!? Vhat Are Jou Doing!?" Roderiech shouted. Me and Italy ended the kiss. I just then realized we had shifted postions from before. Italy was on the bottom and I was on top kissing him.

"Uh," I stuttered, "Roderiech could I talk to jou for a minute?"

Before he could answer I was off of Italy and Austria and I were in the backyard.

"Care to explain?" He asked with an angry face and a tapping foot.

"Vell... He was the one kinda... Kissed me." I said my face turning red.

"Vhat were you thinking!? That isn't jour Boyfriend! Zat is Ludwig's... Jou can't let him find out about zhis." Roderiech said throwing his hands in the air.

"I know I know... I'll make Feli not say anyzing to Vest."

"Vait... Do jou not know?"

"Know vhat?"

"Vhat Ludwig's going to do tonight!?"

"No! Vhat is he going to do!?"

"Jou'll find out soon."

With that he walked back inside the house. What was Ludwig going to do? That was in my mind for the rest of the day. I explained to Feliciano Not to tell my Bruder about the kiss. He agreed and as soon as I did, Ludwig walked in the door. They left to celebrate their anniversary. I just wonder what he was going to do?