{6}

The day went on like normal, mockings here and there, a few warnings to "put that damn electronic away" and finally it was 3 o'clock. Home time. Charlie walked out of the school gates hauling the roses behind her, when she saw Will waving to her across the street. She noticed the blonde boy wanted her attention so she went over to see him.

"Hey Charlie, you dropped something of yours this morning when i bumped into you," Will handed over a small piece of paper filled with gaming strategies from math the previous day. "I suspect someone is a gamer!" Will taunted, smiling. "Yeah and i really want to compete in this weekends tournament to be the champion of a small country then move onto bigger things..." Charlie noticed she was rambling, "Sorry I'm rambling." "That's OK, but may i suggest a winning strategy?" Will asked, pointing at the paper. "Shouldn't it be AABA down BX right right XBX up down XA up up left?" "I see someone else has a passion for gaming as strong as i have!" Charlie nearly squealed as to finding another gamer.

"Do you wanna come over to mine and play a few?" Questioned the hopeful Charlie. "I'm sure my dad wont mind..." She kicked a stone in front of her and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear before putting her hands behind her back, waiting for an answer. "Sure, why not!" Will exclaimed, "I'll just call my mother and tell her. I wont be a minute."

                 *             *             *

After Will had finished on the phone, he turned on his heels towards Charlie. "She said i could come, but only till 6:30" Will said. Charlie smiled in approval and her and Will set off down the road to Charlie's house.

When they arrived, Will was welcomed into Charlie's less than perfect home. "Hi dad I'm home! and i have a friend!" She called down her long hallway. "Alright sweetie, dinner is at 6 OK?" Her dad replied, "and get your brother of the bloody roof please!" Charlie sighed loudly and threw her bag at her bedroom door, then dragged herself to get her troublesome brother off of the roof.

"Ugh! I'll be back, make yourself at home and if you see any dogs here, don't be scared, they are harmless." Will gulped hard and rubbed his sweaty hands on his jersey and watched Charlie walk outside.

A few minutes later, Charlie came back into the house with a struggling 8 year old in her arms. She was slightly tilted backwards to avoid her brothers flailing limbs hitting her in the face. "Hoe many times," she set him down on the ground and told him to sit there, as she kneeled down beside him. "Do we have to tell you, not to get on the roof? Why do you even want to be up there? Its all mouldy and gross." She patted him on the head and lifted him off the floor. "Right, go have fun," Charlie gave her small brother a playful noogie and sent him off to his room with a giggle.

"Well, where were we? Cracking the code? Haha, well lets get on it!" She sat down on her worn bed beside Will and turned on her Xbox.

After 2 and a half hours playing Call of Duty and Black Ops, Will and Charlie  collapsed on Charlie's bed in a fit of laughter and tears of joy. "Did you see the where you shot him?! Ahahahahah!" The two immature teens laughed. Once calmed down, Will piped up, "I was still better than you." "Ha! Yeah right, miss shooter extraordinare!" Charlie scoffed.
"No i was better! you were cheating!" He repelled.
"No i wasn't you poo!"
"Oh yes you were!"
"I was playing by the rules! You were going around shooting people in the dicks!" Charlie managed to get out between fits of giggles. "Oh yeah? Well, shut up!" Will was out of comebacks by that point. "No i will not, William!" "I will make you shut up!" Will protested. "Oh yeah how?" Charlie scoffed again. "By doing this..." and with that last sentence, Will tackled Charlie further onto her bed, hands around her waist, and started kissing her.