{2}

~~ 3 Days Later  ~~

Charlie was walking to school as usual, head in her PSP playing Super Mario, with headphones in, blocking out the world, when just a few steps in front of her, a group of popular people stand with their skirts higher that their shirts and jearseys down as far as their man boobs will let them. One of the boys who is quite ugly to be honest, starts mocking her about playing video games.

"Oh look at me! I'm Chaaarliie! I play video games and hang out with boooys!" The boy flailed his arms around as he spoke. "I dont even have to wear a bra because i dont have anything to put in it!" The crowd of school "royalty" laughs in unison at the offensive comment.

That last sentence flipped Charlie over the edge.

She quickly turned around and with an  eyebrow raised said "So? You wear pants dont you?" The boy gave her a glare and he turned to face the rest of his group.

Charlie then strutted off with sass in her step knowing that she had out sassed a popular kid. She then sprinted over to her group of friends, mainly boys, Simon, Ethan, Heath Kyle and Oliver, and a few girls, Hannah, Delila and Cherrie. She loved them to bits equally.

"Hey Charlie!" Oliver greeted Charlie with a smile on his face. "Hey guys, how are y'all?" Charlie asked, kinda not knowing what to say. "Alright, lets get one thing straight, we all still don't like anyone right?" Hannah questioned from the east side of the group. Everybody shook their heads vigorously, all except Oliver. Charlie lied too.

"Oli? Do you like someone?" Cherrie looked offended when she asked the gay boy, her blue eyes looking into his green ones.

"Well i kinda met up with this guy on Tinder-" Oliver was immediately cut off with Delila snapping her fingers in his face, "uh uh, no. Let me just stop you right there, we do NOT i repeat NOT go on ANY social website for relationships! No way hozay!" She finished with a jokingly judge full  look up and down with her black curls bouncing at her shoulders.

Charlie flicked her straight red hair out of her eyes and tried to change the subject. "So, anyway i can get money for the tournament this weekend?" She moved her hands in a scale motion as if weighing something and her hopeful eyes met her pleading eyebrows, matched her cheesy smile.

"Oh you and your video games again Charl!" Ethan growled, playfully. "Are you ever gonna start getting your head out of the electronics and be grateful for the world around you?" He sighed and sat down on the grass. "Slim it flower child, im gonna win this time, if i can get enough moola,"

The bells' dings ran all over the school, convincing most of the school students to go to their first class of the day; form.     Since Delila and Charlie were in the same form class, they walked briskly avoiding all of the slow pokes that always seemed to get in the way.