{8}

(And yes, the clown will eat you in your sleep. Your welcome.)

It was Tuesday the next morning and Charlie walked to school with a spring in her step. All she could think about were the events that took place the night before.

As she walked through the rusty gates, she saw Dan running up to her wearing a clown suit. "Dude! What are you wearing?!" Charlie giggled. "Well, since ive been a massive clown, saying all those things and never talked to you, like practically ignoring you, i thought, wow Daniel, you are such a massive dickhead, she desrves so much more, so i decided to dress up like ive been acting and risk public embarrassment for your forgiveness."

Then Dan, still dressed as a circus entertainer, knelt down on his knee and held Charlie's hand, asking for forgiveness.

She accepted with a chuckle and helped him up. "Soo," Dan asked awkwardly, scratching the back if his neck. "Are we, ya know, a thing? now?" "Um not yet, Mr richie rich." Charlie spoke, her head in another place. "I have, stuff to do, so, see you 'round?" Charlie said backing away in the other direction. Before she shoved her headphones in her ears, she overheard a conversation between Dan and one of his mates. "Yo, you tried bro," "I know, i just really want her to be mine ya know? " "Yeah, i know"...

* * *

Charlie collapsed on her bed after a long day at school. Delila and Cherrie had a massive fight and of course, Charlie was in the middle of it. To cool down, she texted Will.

Hey wyd

A few minutes later, he answered.

Nm u?

Just tried to fix a
massive bitch fight, u?

woah! sounds srs AF. SPILL!

Haha sorry cant, secretssss

Aww! Please, for me? ;)

Nope! ;)

Charlie laughed and set her phone on her bed. She plugged in her headphones and played "A team" by Ed Sheeran. She lay silent listening to the music, memories playing over in her head, then her eyes closed her eyes and entered the black hole more commonly known as sleep.

In Charlie's dream, there was three booths. One red, one green and one blue. In the green on, stood Charlie. At the booth to her left, was Will, and in the on her right was Dan. She blinked and then they were standing in front of her. But not as themselves. Their faces were emotionless and their eyes were dull. Dan whimpered something barely audible. "Choose me..." Then Will, the same thing. "No, choose me..." Then the eyes of these boys turned black. Dan suddenly yelled in anger towards Will. "NO! SHE WILL BE MINE!"Then tackled Will to the ground. Blood was everywhere. Streaming out of Dan and Wills nose's and mouths. The pleads of a terrified Charlie were muffled by a sweaty hand, slowly pulling her backwards into the darkness. She screamed for help, flailing her limbs but she was kept silent by the hand.

Charlie woke up in a state of pure fear, cold sweat covered her from head to toe, she hadn't realised she was screaming till the same hand covered her hand once more. But in real life. She grabbed the hand with both of her own and sat bolt up right in front of the person. "Who are you?!" Charlie screamed. "Dan! Its only me! Don't worry!" Dan reassured the girl, but she wouldn't have it. "What the HELL are you doing in my house?! GET OUT!!" She pushed the boy out of her room with force. "But there is a boy outside!" "Do i look like i care right now?! I'm dealing with one that's inside my house!!" Charlie screeched, trying not to wake the rest of her family. "I can explain! Just listen. You wanna go to that gaming thing this weekend?" Dan asked a bit ticked off. "I am willing to pay for that. On one condition." "And what is that?" The slightly harassed girl questioned.

"Leave William. Forever."