{12}

"Get off me! Leave me alone!" Will pleaded angrily at the confused Charlie. "W-What? Will? Are you ok?" Charlie's concerned voice ran through Will's slightly red ears. "Ok? Like you would care," Will stammered due to the chilly morning wind. "You don't care about me." "Of course i do Will, i just, cant-" Will cut her off then and there with words that would make a grown man cry. "You cant what? Cant give me any attention because your too cool for me huh? With that new boyfriend of yours, you cant get anything through that thick head of yours because you just don't care!" Will's voice cracked at the end of the sentence, struggling to hold back tears. In the end was an airy silence.

Will wiped a few tears that managed to escape his eyelash barricade and that's when Charlie made eye contact with him, but it wasn't the Will she met a week ago. It wasn't him.

His playful scruffy blonde locks dead straight and covering his former bright green eyes now stained with tears and replaced with dull greeny grey orbs that signaled no signs of life. Black bags forming underneath them. His completion suffered mostly, the bright tanned skin was now faded and light. Will broke the silence by walking off into the distance but was stopped by Charlie's hand pressing against his shoulder. "WHAT?!" He screamed. "I, I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry, but i can't tell you why this is happening." Charlie's sentence faded to a whisper. "What?" Spoke Will, having calmed down. "I told you, I'm sorry, but i can't." The girl hung her head low. "What can't you tell me? Please i need to know!" Will pleaded. "No I can't, its for your own good," "No, i want to know, please!" He grabbed Charlie's wrists, making it unable for her to escape. She winced under the pressure of his hold and he let go. "What. Happened." Will said slowly and demanding. The two stood there on the street staring at each other, waiting for one to speak.

"Its Dan. Its all Dan, he did this to you, to us." Charlie whimpered. "What did he do!" Pleaded Will, on the verge of tears. "I made a deal with him. I wasn't thinking straight, i was thinking about gaming and nothing else," Will interrupted, "What, did you do?" Charlie breathed in and out shuddering as she thought of the past few days. Will on the other hand was pacing back and forth running his fingers through his already limp hair with worry. "I made a deal with Dan, that he would pay for the entry fee for the big tournament this weekend that I would leave you, forever." Everything stopped. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! Like i said, i wasn't thinking straight and I just, I-" The small teen burst into tears and crumbled into a heap on the ground.

Will immediately kneeled down beside her and wrapped his arms around her shaking form whispering sweet words into her ear.

"He said if i told anyone he would hunt you down and, and!" Another wave of tears fell from Charlie's eyes onto her wool jersey followed by the normal crying sounds a human makes.

"I need to find Dan and give him what he deserves."