Can't Spell Trust Without U ~ A Luke Brooks Love Story

Hey so I'm back making a new story! So this story is going to have alot of celebrities(One direction.Janoskians,Mindless behavior etc( but their not famous in this story)) So here are the characters( if you don't know some of the names google it cause im to lazy to put every detail):

Alicia Campbell(main character/OFC): 16year old mixed girl from Canada is in her senior year in high school(late birthday).She has 2 bestfriends:Jai and Niall. Always trying to please everyone but herself. She's 5'4,mixed(black and cocasion(trying not to be racist)), wavy raven black hair stops at her ribs. Light brown eyes that give off the 'innocent' look. She doesn't concider herself 'popular' but everyone knows her and is always trying to be her friend. Smart girl with a few C's in math because she really doesn't give two flying fucks about math. She's shy at first but once you get to know her she's loud and will sing at any time but only to make her CLOSE friends laugh. She had a bad past(divorced parents,verbal abuse,orpaned at the age of 7 and used to self harm(she's been clean for almost 3 years)) which makes her very submissive and oblivious.

Luke Brooks(main character): 17year old Luke Brooks is also a senior.He's the schools player and one of the many jokesters.He has a way with ladies. He's popular and has girls kissing his feet just to notice them. He portrays the badboy/player look because all the girls he's been with just wanted a good fuck while he was looking for the ONE, so now in his last year he just goes along with his player/badboy persona.He has a twin brother,Jai Brooks, also popular but in a long-term relationship with Ariana Grande(she already graduated though).

Niall Horan(main character): 17year old Niall Horan is a senior and another one of the schools jokesters, pulling pranks but always getting caught because of his loud and contagious laugh. Everyone loves him because he's just a cute little leprechaun. Niall is very protective of his bestfriend Alicia. He knows that she'll do almost anything for anyone because she's scared of going back to the orpanage.He can play the guitar and when he sleeps over at Alicia's house and brings his guitar he often harmonizes with her just cause her voice is beautiful. He has 4 other bestfriends , Zayn, Liam, Louis, and the curly haired kid who's a junior. Harry. He also has 4 rivals, Luke,Beau,Daniel,and James or in his eyes the devil's demons.

Zayn Malik(main character): 17year old Zayn Malik is a greek motherfucking god, at least every girl and 80% of the boys at his school think.Zayn here is the master of pranks along with one of his best friends, Louis Tomlinson. Other than getting away with things because of his big innocennt hazel eyes and long femine eylashes, he's not good at hiding the truth(which will let someone secret slip). Zayn is also the adoptive brother of Alicia. With his and Alicia's mother always on buisness trips Zayn takes care of Alicia and is very protective, he doesn't trust anyoone with her unless it''s family and HIS own bestfriends. He'll kill anyone who gives off a bad vibe near his baby sister.

Jai Brooks(Minor character): The twin brother of Luke. Their COMPLETE opposites. He gets good grades. Doesn't play with girls hearts. Doesn't take advantage of his looks to fuck people. He's a good boy and doesn't like playing pranks but will help if they really need him. He's in a long-term relationship with the beautiful Ariana Grande, he loves her to peices.

Well those are the names and personalities of the characters you'll see most often

~Bree