Chapter 1

Okay three updates in one day ?!? Yall are lucky mother fuckers! Enjoy!

Alicia's P.O.V

Im in last class sitting by one of my friends,Princeton. He's an amazinng boy with a nice cooly afro.

"Al?" Princeton whispers

"Yea Princeton" I whisper back while still copying notes in History

"What are you doing after school? We haven't hung out for a while and I miss our BlackOpps sleepovers with Zayn, Liam and Ray Ray." You see princeton isn't one  of my bestfriends but he's like a cousin. His mom only trusts Tricia ,when she's out of town, to take care of her 'babyboy'.

"I would love to, I have to ask Zayn cause Mums gone for a few weeks. Okay and I know Im sorry I've been so busy this summer with babysitting, being a camp councilor and all sorry Prince." I say grabbing his hand and giving him a reasuring squeez with a weak smile. I hope he's not mad, I just want him to be happy. He nods and  gives a half hearted smile then walks out of the class just two seconds before the bell rings. My eyes get teary knowing those were lame excuses. You always have time for family!!

I gather my things and enter the hallway giving a few ocassional 'Hello's' and 'Hi's'. I head for my locker sighing and blinking away tears.

"What's got my babygirl so gloomy" A thick yet sweet Irish accent rings through my ears. I put my stuff in my purple Jansport bag and dash it on the ground then wrap my arms around his neck, burying my face into his crewneck.

"Im horrible,Ni" I say 

"No you're not love your amazing. Why do you think you're horrible, love?" He asks, snaking his arms around my waist after he closed my locker.

"Prince. He always drops his plans when I wanna hangout but when he wants to I give him lame excuses, Im always supposed to have time for my family" I sniffle then back away to make sure I don't ruin his shirt.

"Aww Alicia, don't feel bad just try and make time but don't drop important things, okay? Now let's go get some food, Im starved!" He says the chuckles

"Sorry Ni. Ihave to ask Zayn if I can have a sleepover tonight. Text me as soon as you leave this building though,I love talking to you Ni but I've gotta go before Zayn leaves. BYE!!" I say pulling him into a hug then kissing his cheek and running down the hall to where Zayn's locker is.

*at Zayn's locker*

"Zayn" I say tapping his shoulder

"Yea?"

"Can we have one of those BlackOpps sleepovers with Li,Pince,and Ray Ray?"

"Alicia-"

My eyes start to water and I whimper "Please Zayn"

"No. Im sorry Al.But it's Mums words not mine." He said with a shrug

I nod my head not trying to force him "Okay. Sorry Zayn, I'll uh- I'll see you later." I take off and run to the nearest coffeshop. I sit by the window not noticing the brunette sipping his black coffee.

"Im so stupid.How am I going to tell Prince, what if stops talking to me? Oh my gosh. And I just turned Niall down. Who am I?!?!? I never turn anyone down. Fuck. I'll beg Zayn. No... what if he sends me back or he stops talking to me? Shit why is life so-" My ranting is interrupted by someone finishing my sentence

"Hard? Stupid? Annoying? I have no idea" OMG It's Luke 

"Oh sorry, I didn't see you there. Uh-I-Uh sorry" I muster out and blush looking down 

"No worries, sweetcheeks."He tilts my chin up and wipes a few tears.When he realizes he's being nice he snatches his hand away and gets up,offering a hand. Im hesitant but take it and he pulls me up.

"So why don't you come back to my place for some fun,Alicia?" He says cheekily

It all happened so fast the next thing I know im in a black Audi with Luke listening to Nirvana's Smells like teen spirit driving to apparently......his house. My phone buzzes and I quickly hide it in my lap being as discreet as I can and check who texted me.

1 new message 

Where you at boo? xxx

~Nialler<3

I quickly type back a message and click send as we pull up to an incredible mansion also known as TheBrooksHouse

The text:

At Luke's house...... :$

~Alibear

So how do you like it?? please comment and vote thank you very much Cupcakes

~Bree