Chapter 5

Hey. I forgot to say that I don't update on weekends. Enjoy this chapter!!

Jai's P.O.V

I walk to the door, swinging it open to reveal my bestfriend. "Hey Niall, what's up" I ask moving aside to let Niall in. 

"Nothing just bored. Black Opps?" He asks I nod leading him to the living room with the biggest T.V in my house.

*ten mins later*

Someone rings my doorbell "LUKE! GET THE DOOR" I yell not taking my eyes off the screen. I shoot my opponent. "HEAD MOTHER FUCKING SHOT BITCH!" I yell and do a little victory dance in my chair.

I hear a familiar giggle and accending foot steps. Niall and I look at eachother then at the stairs.

"Was that-" "I hope not" Niall cuts me off before pausing the game and walking to the stairs, i sigh but follow. 

We walk upstairs and quietly to Luke's room. We stand on either side of the door frame. I sign to Niall to count to 3 before opening the door.

He quickly but silently opens the door, peeking his head through. He brings his head back out and it's red. Not in the cute blushing way but bright red from anger. I make a confused face before peeking my  head in as well.

I see Alicia and Luke rolling around as if they're wrestling. I furrow my eyebrows together and notice that they're in deed not wrestling but kissing and trying to take eachother's clothes off. I almost gasp but I bring my hand to my mouth before any sound comes out. I back away and close the door bekconing Niall to follow me back downstairs.

"What the fuck was that" Niall whisper shouts 

" I-I don't even. Why didn't she tell us. This is big what if she's hiding something worse?" I say frantically trying to process the whole seen again

"We can't trust her. Or Luke. God what happened to the innocent Alicia?" Niall breaths rubbing his face

"Luke isn't really like that. He just acts like that because thats how people expect him to be like. He's really not a cunt if you get to know him. I mean I should know I've known him all my life." I try to take some weight off my brothers shoulders.

"You may be right, but for now I can't trust either of them. I'll talk to Alicia tomorrow or later tonight if she's not still here and see if she wants to come clean. Later Jai" Niall says then we do our handshake before we both walk to the door. After he leaves I walk up to my room to start my homework.

*3 hours later* Niall's P.O.V

To: Jai

Hey I just texted Alicia. She 'bout to come 'round to my place in about 5mins. Let's hope she comes clean... 

~Niall

From: Jai 

Oh god... Good luck

~Jai

"NIALL" Alicia says smiling widely jumping on me in a hug. I awkwardly pat her back. She moves back to look at my face " S'rong Niall?" I simply shake my head grabbing my phone and going through my twitter and facebook. Alicia tilts my chin up looking at me with worried eyes. "Niall...." she breaths trailing off

"Can I ask you something" I ask gently pushing her off me and sitting cross-legged infront of her.

"Uh-Uh yea of course" 

"You trust me and Jai, right?"

"Of course why'd you ask?"

" Do you have anything to tell me than?" I ignore her question and raise my eyebrow